Big Sur MSI X570-A PRO Ryzen R7 3800X Fenvi-T919 based on OC 0.6.6 EFI from AudioGod -minor modifications

cp007

AMD OS X Member
Build
CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 3,9 GHz
Motherboard: MSI X570-A-PRO
RAM: 2x8 GB DDR4 3600Mhz (XMP1 profile)
Graphics: Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT
NVMe: 500GB Kingston SSD M.2 NVMe A2000 (Windos OS)
M.2 SSD: SanDisk SD7TN3Q-256G Big Sur Drive+opencore EFI
LAN: Onboard Realtek® 8111H Gigabit
WiFi-Bluetooth: Fenvi FV-T919 PCI Adapter
Sound: Onboard audo (Alcid 11 set in plist)
Cooling : Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 AIO
Installed Operating Systems: Big Sur 11.2 and Windows 10 Pro
Bootloader: OpenCore 0.6.6 

BioS Settings as per AudioGod 's recomendations

What Works

Sound Ethernet Port
WiFi / Bluetooth
USB
AirDrop
iCloud
iMessages /Calls
Facetime
Sleep & Wake
Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
Handoff
AirPods Pro Control

Seems to be fully integrated to our Apple eco-system.

Issues:
Metal performance in single game that I have on Windows PC (World of Tanks) is much worst than under Windows, still playable but with medium as max instead of Ultra settings

------------------------
Used the EFI From AudioGod Aorus X570
What was changed:
Replaced the Lan Kext with RealtekRTL8111.kext
ALCID =11

During the install installer was hanging all the time. For some reason it was successful only after inserting into the device property PCIRooT(0x0)/Pci(0x3,0x1).. device and vendor Id for my GPU.
Based on recommendations from AudioGod laer I ve changed back this to the original entry. No real explanation, only worth to notice that this combo of MB and GPU had issues with earlier Windows updates when GPU driver was not working until it was manually reinstalled. (could it be that I got an NVRAM reset after this change that has solved the hanging and made the update successful?)
No chnge in benchmarks experienced with thiose two settings except that LUXmark in recognizing GPU only after changing back the settings to original one.

Benchmark results:

blender.jpg

Luxmark.jpg
Cinebench.jpg
geekbanchsinglemulti.jpgusbmapcorp.jpg

And a big thanks to AudioGod his guide on the attached link and help that he provides to this community is exceptional:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.