Big Sur Beta 10

Heiko77

AMD OS X Member
Might be lagg caused by spotlight indexing. Should go back to normal after a couple of hours, depending on how much stuff you have on boot volume.
Thank you for your reply. Never had this before on any update. I’ll wait some time Abe see if it’ll be fixed.

Heiko77

AMD OS X Member
Might be lagg caused by spotlight indexing. Should go back to normal after a couple of hours, depending on how much stuff you have on boot volume.
Fixed it by disabling sip. Disabling indexing, clear cache and enabling indexing.

Moozuki

AMD OS X Member
Just verified on my hack, sleep now works! I let it sleep overnight, verified it was asleep still this morning. Clicked the mouse twice and it woke up perfectly! No more black screen needing reboot to recover! Yay!

savage001

AMD OS X Member
Just verified on my hack, sleep now works! I let it sleep overnight, verified it was asleep still this morning. Clicked the mouse twice and it woke up perfectly! No more black screen needing reboot to recover! Yay!
I thought I had sleep working but it woke up pretty soon after sleep, not instantly though. What did you do to fix sleep? What’s your hardware?

vk2emp

AMD OS X Member
You obviously have something plugged in thats causing a wake event (perhaps a web cam or similar). My iWatch charger will prevent the computer from sleeping properly.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.