Bad performance with Logic Pro

HtOW

AMD OS X Member
Hello there,

I noticed a quiet poor performance while working with Logic Pro X. Every plugin feels a bit laggy while starting apps with Logic. As long the plugins are open as an external application everything is reacts snappy as it should. Similar results with Final Cut plugins.

Does anybody has noticed similar issues or even found a workaround? Its nothing tragic but just make everything sluggish.

Regards Mathis

r7 1700x
C6H
Oc 0.6.4

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hello there,

I noticed a quiet poor performance while working with Logic Pro X. Every plugin feels a bit laggy while starting apps with Logic. As long the plugins are open as an external application everything is reacts snappy as it should. Similar results with Final Cut plugins.

Does anybody has noticed similar issues or even found a workaround? Its nothing tragic but just make everything sluggish.

Regards Mathis

r7 1700x
C6H
Oc 0.6.4
Hi,
I use Logic Pro daily with my Ryzen Hack and have no issues with plugins being laggy at all.
For me it’s no different to my old 9900k build but then I’m not using a 1700x, I’m using a 5900x.
The only thing I can think of is the old Ryzen 1000 and 2000 series have terrible latency problems because of the way they work.
This could be behind the reason to why your experiencing the laggy feel in plugins. Kinda makes sense to me anyway.
Also if you haven’t mapped your USB ports correctly or at all then this could also cause it but if it was that then you would probbaly notice it with other stuff and not just your plugins.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.