- Jul 27, 2020
- Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro | rev. 1.0
- Bios: F14e | 2021.10.13.
Major vulnerabilities updates, customers are strongly encouraged to update to this release at the earliest. Credits to "Assaf Carlsbad and Itai Liba from SentinelOne" • Introduce capsule BIOS support starting this version.
- CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
- GPU: Sapphire RX5500 XT
- RAM: 32 GB 3200
- Festplatte: M2 1TB
- Audio Device: ALC 1220
- macOS Version: 12.0.1
- OpenCore Version: 0.7.5
Bios: F14c | 2021.09.06
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: Sapphire RX5500 XT
RAM: 32 GB 3200
Festplatte: M2 1TB
Audio Device: ALC 1220
macOS Version: 12.0.1 (20G165)
OpenCore Version: 0.7.5-Release
Hello, everyone, I finally got my system (Ryzen3700x, B550AorusPro, RX5500XT) up and running - everything works, including (Sound,Bluetooth,CPU_Temp,etc). For all who are not so patient I provide my debug-EFI. Who still has tips and optimizations, can share them with me, especially regarding USB-mapping. So, now have fun!
Best regards Fooose
LAN-Fix-Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN : open Terminal: "sudo ifconfig en0 media 1000baseT mediaopt full-duplex"
Update to LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext Vers.(1.1.0d8) -->lan fix no longer required.
Bios: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_b550-aorus-pro_f14e.zip?v=257ab98d48bfbaeffcbdf6857f430e24 | Unfortunately, sleep does not work for me with all versions after F12.
Major settings to be changed based on the default optimal settings:
- deactivate I2C and ESPI (essential to solve the random freeze problem) it must be in BIOS (advanced mode) under Settings -> AMD CBS -> FCH Common Options NEW BiosVersion 14c, no longer necessary
- if applicable, set PCIe slot to Gen4 instead of Auto (may contribute to a better stability) NEW BiosVersion 14c, no longer necessary
- enable X.M.P. memory profile
- disable trusted computing
- disable wake and boot over LAN
- enable power loading in Platform Power settings (may contribute to a better stability)
- setup fan profiles
- Other relevant default settings:
- Above 4G Decoding: disabled enabled (bootoption: ncpi=2000 removed)
- Resizable BAR support disabled
- XHCI Hand-off: enabled
- HPET: enabled
- CSM support: enabled disabled
- BIOS → Advanced Mode → Settings → Re-Size BAR Support, choose “Auto” (from version OC 0.7.5)
- USB declared via DSDT by https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/user/34281-apfelnico/ (from version OC 0.7.5)
You can find all my OC releases for my board here on GitHub !