CLOSED_B550 Gigabyte Aorus Pro (Bios: F16f (Aug 09, 2023)) | Ryzen 7 3700X | Sapphire RX5500 XT | USBMapping via SSDT

Fooose

AMD OS X Member
No, it is not a FENVI FV-T919, I can't remember the name of the card, I've had it for 6 years now. I only use Photoshop, and there are patches for it that work under AMD macOS.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-18 um 20.57.53.png

Deleted member 4113

AMD OS X Member
Hi,
You posted 2 EFI files, which one should I use? I have the same machine just a diff GPU, and Aorus B550 PRO AC MoBo.

Thanks

Fooose

AMD OS X Member
@fuzzylogik.za : What kind of question ? if it were another machine, I would have written a new post.

Deleted member 4113

AMD OS X Member
just asking as I see EFI.zip and OC-0.6.2_AMD_B550AorusProEFI and wanted to know the difference. these are both in the first post, sorry I am learning

Fooose

AMD OS X Member
LAN-Fix-Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN : open Terminal: "sudo ifconfig en0 media 1000baseT mediaopt full-duplex"
Thanks DSM2!

Fooose

AMD OS X Member

Fooose

AMD OS X Member
Has anyone tested the new bios (F13a) yet? My system no longer boots with BigSur OC 0.6.5.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Re-check all relevant BIOS settings, most new BIOS now have Resizable BAR support which has to be disabled for macOS.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@Fooose One other thing to check would be togo into your Config.plist and make sure the following is set under the Booter Quirks,
  1. EnableWriteUnprotector = No
  2. RebuildAppleMemoryMap = Yes
  3. SetupVirtualMap = No
  4. SyncRuntimePermissions = Yes

Fooose

AMD OS X Member
@AudioGod: Thanks for the tip, the settings all fit.
@Aluveitie: Thanks for the tip, i must first check whether the new bios also has this function.

Update: Resizable BAR support is already present in the current version 12 and disabled.

Fooose

AMD OS X Member

yourbeat

AMD OS X Member
There was a solution in the comment... ^^;;;
open Terminal: "sudo ifconfig en0 media 1000baseT mediaopt full-duplex"

yourbeat

AMD OS X Member
Every time booting, I need to open a new terminal and fix the ethernet. Currently, I am using the Ethernet manually configured. Can I edit EFI or fix LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext?

Fooose

AMD OS X Member
@yourbeat :
First of all, I would like to ask you to enter the hardware you use in your profile.
If you are using the same board which bios version?
As you can see on the snapshot, the network settings need to be adjusted. Then it should work without problems even after a reboot.

network.png

yourbeat

AMD OS X Member
@yourbeat :
First of all, I would like to ask you to enter the hardware you use in your profile.
If you are using the same board which bios version?
As you can see on the snapshot, the network settings need to be adjusted. Then it should work without problems even after a reboot.

View attachment 2592

Thank you for your answer. Of course, like snapshot, I am using ethernet manually. I was wondering if there is a way to modify efi when installing mac os, so I asked. ^^ ; Thanks to the efi you uploaded, it was really easy to install. Thank you very much.

. Gigabyte B550 Aorus pro AC (rev 1.x) Ryzen5 5600X RX5600XT

Fooose

AMD OS X Member

Fooose

AMD OS X Member
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.