AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tatofuma

AMD OS X Member
Exactly yes, airportfixup is disabled as standard on the EFI and all the SSDTs are correct for all the Aorus range. 👍
I’m trying to install with your efi just now. Thanks
@AudioGod I have some problem here. Hackintool don't recognize open core. Opencore Configurator give me error attached. System boot normally, but not shutdown. When I shutdown system power off completely, but restart alone after 2-3 second.

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I’m trying to install with your efi just now. Thanks
@AudioGod I have some problem here. Hackintool don't recognize open core. Opencore Configurator give me error attached. System boot normally, but not shutdown. When I shutdown system power off completely, but restart alone after 2-3 second.

In the config.plist under misc -> security Change ExsposeSensitiveData from 7 to 6 and do not use hackintool to configure opencore. This is a bad move. my EFI is already configured just add your details and do it with plist pro or Xcode or Evan proppertree.
Dont try to configure your usb with hackitintool either use the following script to do it with.

tatofuma

AMD OS X Member
In the config.plist under misc -> security Change ExsposeSensitiveData from 7 to 6 and do not use hackintool to configure opencore. This is a bad move. my EFI is already configured just add your details and do it with plist pro or Xcode or Evan proppertree.
Dont try to configure your usb with hackitintool either use the following script to do it with.
Thanks for suggestions. And what about power problem? Pc reboot alone after shutdown and also stop (sleep) don’t go.
Testing compute bench with geek bench in opencl I have about 38000 score ( on Windows 47000 without overclock)

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@tatofuma Geekbench is rubbish and can’t give a general baseline score that’s consistent and that’s totally normal results Between macOS and windows as macOS GPU drivers are not made very well to put it politely. However what you can do to boost your geekbench gpu scores is go into the config.plist and under Kernel -> Patches enable the very last patch made by shaneee and disable the one directly above it. Save and restart and try geekbench again. The downside to this is if you have audio coming out of the HDMI or DisplayPort Cable then the audio will no longer work.

Hint - Use cinibench, luxmark and your scores will be close in windows and macOS.

If your system is crashing after sleep then check your motherboard settings and or create your usb kext correctly. Also if you have any overclocks or PBO Boost setup on your motherboard then turn them off until everything is working correctly and then turn them back on and if you have problems after that then you know its your OverClock or a badly done PBO setup at fault.

Last edited:

highend

AMD OS X Member
Can you share efi for auros x570 elite ?
I am applying it to aorus elite as it is, but there is no problem. However, you need to reset nvram once after the 11.2.3 update. If you do not reset once, it will reboot after booting.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
How about asus x-570-e EFI? is there estimated release date ?
It’s ready and waiting to go but because I built it using 0.6.8 and it’s still in beta form and changing every day I won’t release it until 0.6.8 releases. The thread is written out and ready to put up too. I’m also waiting to double check my work on a hero and dark hero as I think the three boards all line up perfectly bar a new USBMap so I want to make the thread for all three boards.

If you are waiting to get your hands on the EFI then I’m happy to PM you a copy of it to test out on your build and see what you think?

tatofuma

AMD OS X Member
I am applying it to aorus elite as it is, but there is no problem. However, you need to reset nvram once after the 11.2.3 update. If you do not reset once, it will reboot after booting.
I try to reinstall many times, without success. Always reboot after shutdown

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I try to reinstall many times, without success. Always reboot after shutdown
Make sure your bios firmware is right up to date and also make sure your using the bios settings laid out on page one.

tatofuma

AMD OS X Member
Make sure your bios firmware is right up to date and also make sure your using the bios settings laid out on page one.
Check and rechecked all setting in bios, today I have update bios from f33c to f33e but nothing to do.

tatofuma

AMD OS X Member
It’s ready and waiting to go but because I built it using 0.6.8 and it’s still in beta form and changing every day I won’t release it until 0.6.8 releases. The thread is written out and ready to put up too. I’m also waiting to double check my work on a hero and dark hero as I think the three boards all line up perfectly bar a new USBMap so I want to make the thread for all three boards.

If you are waiting to get your hands on the EFI then I’m happy to PM you a copy of it to test out on your build and see what you think?
Can I test your new efi for elite if you want

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Can I test your new efi for elite if you want
Its for Asus boards not Gigabyte, The EFI in this thread is Taylor made for x570 pro and ultra but also works with the master and elite

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
There’s a thread on here by somebody else with he’s EFI posted and it’s for the X570 Elite. Give it a try, maybe your have more luck but if you get the same results then you know for sure it’s something wrong on your side not the EFI

alclonky

AMD OS X Member
I also had the reboot on shutdown problem when I connect the USB hub from my new monitor (LG 27gl850-b). Without the USB hub connected shutdown works.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I also had the reboot on shutdown problem when I connect the USB hub from my new monitor (LG 27gl850-b). Without the USB hub connected shutdown works.
That’s very strange. I just connected up and tried my hub on my monitor and it works fine.

dijimet

AMD OS X Member
@

AudioGod thank you for response. I am also waiting AMD new AGESA bios 1.2.0.2 Because I have usb 2.0 dac issues. AMD will release bios update early april.​

tatofuma

AMD OS X Member
There’s a thread on here by somebody else with he’s EFI posted and it’s for the X570 Elite. Give it a try, maybe your have more luck but if you get the same results then you know for sure it’s something wrong on your side not the EFI
I know that the wrong is on my side...but I don't know the reason.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I know that the wrong is on my side...but I don't know the reason.
Hmmmmmm, Ok try disabling SSDT-SBUS-MCHC and see if helps any on your side.
If your bios is up to date then I doubt it will make any difference but still it’s worth a try.

alclonky

AMD OS X Member
Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
@alclonky Same here, I don’t use mine either. The first time I have ever hooked up my monitors usb hub was the other day to test it to see if it freaked my system out but it didn’t so I disconnected it and I doubt I will ever hook it up again.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.