AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hello, used your usb mapping stuff, but still have problems with my Asus BT400 dongle
It works kinda, but troubl connecting my keyboard, mouse, en headphone :(
You sure that’s not a problem with your dongle fella?
i use a native combo card and my Bluetooth works just fine with anything I connect to it.
You might need a couple of simple blue tooth fixes. (See the OC guide for help on it)

VenimK

AMD OS X Member
You sure that’s not a problem with your dongle fella?
i use a native combo card and my Bluetooth works just fine with anything I connect to it.
You might need a couple of simple blue tooth fixes. (See the OC guide for help on it)
Loaded the BrcmPatchRAM , and moved the dongle to , now it seems. to work ok, THX

levseverov

AMD OS X Member
My enter PC = Eror next device or 22220101/ cure .... what this problem? help

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
My enter PC = Eror next device or 22220101/ cure .... what this problem? help
Sorry I need more details. When how and where is this happening?
are you using my EFI and if so did you enter new Details into it (serial, mlb, uuid)?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Just a quick note and update for anybody that’s interested.
I am going to change my motherboard over from the gigabyte X570 Pro to the X570 Ultra. As far as I can tell the EFI I made is spot on for the ultra board aswell bar the USBMap.kext so i Will expand the thread To include USB mapping for X570 Pro, Pro WiFi, Ultra and Elite and maybe even the X570 Master too.
This will happen with the release of OpenCore 0.6.5.

ennoclao

AMD OS X Member
Hi, thanks for your post. I have almost the same build than you. 5950x+ Asus strix x570E but with your efi I can not install Big Sur. I have Catalina installed but when I decided to update to Big Sur I can´t. Could you all help me, please? ( excuse me for my poor english).

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Have you set above 4g to enabled in the bios?
my EFI is setup up for the Aorus range TBH buddy as I have created SSDTs and USB renaming and port mapping specifically for the X570 Aorus so it is very possible my EFI won’t work with the STRIX board.

ennoclao

AMD OS X Member
Ohh, thanks for your fast answer. Could I reconfigure your EFI to use it on my board? I´m a musician, too and I very interested in your build because I saw your Logic working. I dont really know what is 4g. Thanks so much.

ennoclao

AMD OS X Member
Ah, Ok. I have changed 4g and all the options in your Bios and this has happened.

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 30

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Ah, Ok. I have changed 4g and all the options in your Bios and this has happened.
That all looks correct to me.

Did you add your own details to the config.plist? (Serial number,UUID and MLB)
If not then you need to generate some and add them to the plist or it won’t work.

ennoclao

AMD OS X Member
:oops: I can not understand you, it has stopped there, It can not continue installing/reading the usb. Any suggestions?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
:oops: I can not understand you, it has stopped there, It can not continue installing/reading the usb. Any suggestions?
Stopped yes but what loaded was correct.
Add your personal details to the config.plist and or
Disable the USBMap.kext in the config. If it still doesn’t boot then it’s because of the ssdt’s, Probably XHC

VenimK

AMD OS X Member

ennoclao

AMD OS X Member
Stopped yes but what loaded was correct.
Add your personal details to the config.plist and or
Disable the USBMap.kext in the config. If it still doesn’t boot then it’s because of the ssdt’s, Probably XHC
Now Yes. Thanks. I only charged USB port to 2,0 and it is ok and remove XHC.But I have some problems. No audio, no wifi and logic crash when start. Well I´m going to try different solution. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Now Yes. Thanks. I only charged USB port to 2,0 and it is ok and remove XHC.But I have some problems. No audio, no wifi and logic crash when start. Well I´m going to try different solution. Thanks so much.
Well like I said earlier my EFI is designed specifically for Gigabyte Aorus X570 Boards only and all the SSDTs and Audio etc etc is manually setup by myself again specifically for the Aorus X570 Range. Why don’t you spend some time reading the OpenCore guide and build your own EFI that will work no problems with your setup. It’s very simple to do the basics to get you going TBH with you So just give it a go and save yourself having to rely on other people..

ennoclao

AMD OS X Member
Well like I said earlier my EFI is designed specifically for Gigabyte Aorus X570 Boards only and all the SSDTs and Audio etc etc is manually setup by myself again specifically for the Aorus X570 Range. Why don’t you spend some time reading the OpenCore guide and build your own EFI that will work no problems with your setup. It’s very simple to do the basics to get you going TBH with you So just give it a go and save yourself having to rely on other people..

Yes, sure. I´m going to try. Thanks you so much.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

juniorz

AMD OS X Member
Hi there, good to see all stuff work on your hack, especially for sleep/wake. I had a similar build but with MSI MB and also a nvidia card for windows gaming. Now I'm on big sur and everything works fine except the sleeping. I have done the usb map but no luck. I read your description and wondering maybe the acpi is related. I notice you have those four following ssdt, SSDT-PLUG (CPU power management), SSDT-SBRG (more power management), SSDT-SBUS-MCHC (Correct SMBus), SSDT-XHC (USB rename's), which are not recommended in the opencore guide for amd build. So did you compile them manually and do you think this related to the sleeping issue?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hi there, good to see all stuff work on your hack, especially for sleep/wake. I had a similar build but with MSI MB and also a nvidia card for windows gaming. Now I'm on big sur and everything works fine except the sleeping. I have done the usb map but no luck. I read your description and wondering maybe the acpi is related. I notice you have those four following ssdt, SSDT-PLUG (CPU power management), SSDT-SBRG (more power management), SSDT-SBUS-MCHC (Correct SMBus), SSDT-XHC (USB rename's), which are not recommended in the opencore guide for amd build. So did you compile them manually and do you think this related to the sleeping issue?

Sorry buddy but your quote of “SSDT-PLUG (CPU power management), SSDT-SBRG (more power management), SSDT-SBUS-MCHC (Correct SMBus), SSDT-XHC (USB rename's), which are not recommended in the opencore guide for amd build” is utter nonsense I’m afraid.
Its not that they don’t recommend it, it’s that they don’t support AMD hardly other then the basics and this is why the guide is so thin on info when it comes to AMD.
I have made my own ssdt’s and they do what they say on the tin. With them I get all the correct power saving options and fast shut down and sleep. i had sleep working on Big Sur before the ssdt creation process though.

Last edited:

juniorz

AMD OS X Member
Sorry buddy but your quote of “SSDT-PLUG (CPU power management), SSDT-SBRG (more power management), SSDT-SBUS-MCHC (Correct SMBus), SSDT-XHC (USB rename's), which are not recommended in the opencore guide for amd build” is utter nonsense I’m afraid.
Its not that they don’t recommend it, it’s that they don’t support AMD hardly other then the basics and this is why the guide is so thin on info when it comes to AMD.
I have made my own ssdt’s and they do what they say on the tin. With them I get all the correct power saving options and fast shut down and sleep. i had sleep working on Big Sur before the ssdt creation process though.
Good to know about the ACPI part. That's also kind of what I'm afraid.
But you said sleep works fine before the SSDT creation, I need to find other possible reasons for the sleep issue.
Anyway, thanks for your reply!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.