AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hi dude

I've updated to Monterey , everything works fine except bluetooth, the bluetooth stops working from wake up, but hackintosh can not be woken up by usb mouse click. have you met this problem ? much thanks.
What’s your spec buddy?
Fill in your signature so we can know without asking đź‘Ť

wh1406

AMD OS X Member
What’s your spec buddy?
Fill in your signature so we can know without asking đź‘Ť
Hi AudioGod

sorry for that, I found cause of bluetooth's stoping working. I have a UPS, if I unplugged the USB cable on UPS from hackintosh , the box works as good as on Big Sur. actually UPS worked smoothly on Big Sur. weird ....

here is my box
CPU: AMD 5900X
MB: Gigabyte x570 pro wifi ver 1.2
RAM: ADATA 32GB 3200Mhz
WIFI: BCM96360CD
SSD: 980 pro 1T
COOLER: D15s
UPS: SANTAK TG-BOX 850

LukeDoky

AMD OS X Member
Message to everybody.
The other day I had a disaster at home and had a huge power surge that took out half the electronics in my house including my Computer, So many parts got burnt out that I am now totally out of action until further notice and will be unable to update the thread EFIs for a little while until I replace most the inners of my PC.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news all but it’s to much money and to close to Christmas for me to sort out quickly so for now this is me signing out but I will return and continue trying to make things better for all as best as I can.
So sorry all but this one is out of my control.
Big Love
AG
that sucks, hopefully everything is ok and you can sort it out.

LukeDoky

AMD OS X Member
Hi, I install fresh Monterey build, but I cant get ethernet working... I already try SmallTree all versions but none works

My hardware:
Ryzen 5900x
Aorus x570 Elite
RX 5700xt

All is working, except ethernet.....
This adapter works Aquantia 10GbE????
yeah, my ethernet stops working too, I checked I have SmallTree in the config.

LukeDoky

AMD OS X Member
Looks like SmallTree just doesn't work with Monterey released version, waiting for update

AntarcticPL

AMD OS X Member
Hi AudioGod
thanks for your EFI. I'm struggling with my new X570S master motherboard and 5900x processor, RX580 graphics.
I can boot into latest Big Sur and Monterey but after few seconds my computer crashes and reboots.
Have been trying for some days now with your USB mappings, without, but nothing helps.

I'm guessing some BIOS settings must be wrong, but I have no clue where to start. Anyone recognizes this?
Thanks a lot!

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@AntarcticPL Did you enable the DummyPowerManagement Quirk in OC?

AntarcticPL

AMD OS X Member
@AntarcticPL Did you enable the DummyPowerManagement Quirk in OC?
Yes, I did.
To explain how I got to the installed Big Sur and Monterey. My previous (old) AMD FX8350 motherboard died last week. So I upgraded but kept my installations of Mac on a SSD drive.
So I'm trying to boot from the EFI of AudioGod into the existing Mac installations. Altering EFI's to a specific computer has been working very well on other machines (laptops, desktops, ...).

Danish297

AMD OS X Member
This is my first fully functional Ryzen Hackintosh after many many years of intel builds and when I say fully functional I mean just that.
Everything is working bar SideCar of course as there's no IGPU and I'm using SMBios iMacPro1,1 but as for everything else goes like proper sleep, Wake, All iCloud functions, Handoff, AppleWatch Unlock etc etc all works beautifully.
I have fully mapped out USB manually on all ports and there's no micro stutters or freezes or anything else strange that you can think of.

Hi AudioGod,

I have used you EFI (x570 pro, OC 0.7.4) with my Gigabyte x570 Master and change smbios info and cpu core count for latest patches but still stuck on attached screenshot.

there is another thread I created for my issue, please take some time and guid me to complete my macOS Monterey installation.

Attachments

• EFI-1.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 15

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I think you have something wrong in your bios. 4G or Resizable BAR ?

Danish297

AMD OS X Member
I think you have something wrong in your bios. 4G or Resizable BAR ?
I tired with both the options.

As I have latest BIOS F35e. I tired with both "Above 4G decoding" enable and disable and "Resizable BAR" disable and auto.
still stuck at reported step :-(

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I tired with both the options.

As I have latest BIOS F35e. I tired with both "Above 4G decoding" enable and disable and "Resizable BAR" disable and auto.
still stuck at reported step :-(
Can you write the signature of your hardware ?

Danish297

AMD OS X Member
Can you write the signature of your hardware ?

Below are my Hardware details:

CPU: AMD RYZEN 9 3950x (16 Cores)
GPU: ASUS AMD Radeon RX 5500XT
MOBO: Gigabyte AORUS Master X570 V.1.2
BIOS: F35e
HDD: 2T Seagate.
RAM: DDR4 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
GPU 5500XT or 5700XT ?

Danish297

AMD OS X Member

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I don't believe your graphic card is supported.
5700 XT ok

Danish297

AMD OS X Member

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
ok, then i don't know, it's may be about your bios, or you have to wait a new OC version.
i saw something about WEG, but i don't know exactly what it is

Danish297

AMD OS X Member
@AudioGod @Shaneee
Can you please check my issue, tried many EFI found in this forum but it stuck at the same place.
as per the error, it seems some issue with the patch.

Please have a look at my thread for details:

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@AudioGod @Shaneee
Can you please check my issue, tried many EFI found in this forum but it stuck at the same place.
as per the error, it seems some issue with the patch.

Please have a look at my thread for details:
Have you try with OC074 of Audiogod ?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.