AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hey, I have my previous efi working fine, but updating it for new updates is very annoying for me, so i tried your efi, but it isn't picking up my macOs installed drive to boot, it shows a '1. NO NAME' drive only. I am using ryzen 9 3900x with X570 Aorus Master.
What version of MacOS?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
It is 0.6.6
Ok so a lot has changed from 0.6.6 up to now so read the install and post install notes and make sure you make all the necessary changes. Other then that it should work fine for you.

jyotirmay

AMD OS X Member
Ok so a lot has changed from 0.6.6 up to now so read the install and post install notes and make sure you make all the necessary changes. Other then that it should work fine for you.
Okay, thanks...!! I'll try to reinstall everything with your efi then.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 19.04.20.png

Nice and Easy Update to Beta 10
Note - The SmallTree kext is still not working.

DarkSilentSC

AMD OS X Member
So even for new updated 0.7.4, if big navi is being used, agdpmod=pikera still holds right? I’m back to getting black screen problem…

DarkSilentSC

AMD OS X Member
Is your new EFI supposed to only work with Monterey, and not Big Sur? Should I postpone until Monterey becomes available?

— EDIT: Turns out some of the kexts I’m trying to add is causing kernel panic: USBMap, NVMeFix, Airportltlwm, IntelBluetoothInjector, IntelBluetoothFirmware.. One of these five. Any idea how to add other params like MinKernelVer or MaxKernelVer, since the param table is different from OC 0.6.4?

— EDIT2: Airportltlwm, IntelBluetoothInjector, IntelBluetoothFirmware causes kernel panic. What do I do? Without these kexts I cannot run Wifi and bluetooth.

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Is your new EFI supposed to only work with Monterey, and not Big Sur? Should I postpone until Monterey becomes available?

— EDIT: Turns out some of the kexts I’m trying to add is causing kernel panic: USBMap, NVMeFix, Airportltlwm, IntelBluetoothInjector, IntelBluetoothFirmware.. One of these five. Any idea how to add other params like MinKernelVer or MaxKernelVer, since the param table is different from OC 0.6.4?

— EDIT2: Airportltlwm, IntelBluetoothInjector, IntelBluetoothFirmware causes kernel panic. What do I do? Without these kexts I cannot run Wifi and bluetooth.
The EFI like the heading of post states is for Big Sur and Monterey. Make sure you use all the latest versions of any kexts you are adding and use agdpmod=ignore not pikera. These boot arguments are WEG related not OpenCore and will always be needed with WEG and a Navi, big Navi GPU. What you can actually do is disable WhateverGreen and remove any WEG related arguments and use your BigNavi totally natively, Your find it works better that way.

And most importantly, DON’T TRY AND CARRY ACROSS YOUR OLD CONFIG.PLIST. USE THE SUPPLIED ONE AND EDIT TO HOW YOU NEED IT.

Last edited:

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
The EFI like the heading of post states is for Big Sur and Monterey. Make sure you use all the latest versions of any kexts you are adding and use agdpmod=ignore not pikera. These boot arguments are WEG related not OpenCore and will always be needed with WEG and a Navi, big Navi GPU. What you can actually do is disable WhateverGreen and remove any WEG related arguments and use your BigNavi totally natively, Your find it works better that way.
I'am asking me if DarksilenceSC have the driver hapter in his config plist well assembled as you shown me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 06.51.05.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 06.51.05.png
    226.1 KB · Views: 16

jyotirmay

AMD OS X Member
Hello again, your EFI is working fine, but I have a question. I am using an USB for microphone support but It is not working as expected after few seconds the input audio becomes distorted ...!! Is there any solution for this ?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hello again, your EFI is working fine, but I have a question. I am using an USB for microphone support but It is not working as expected after few seconds the input audio becomes distorted ...!! Is there any solution for this ?
I just plugged in a Blue Yeti Pro and was using a USB Condenser Mic on Friday for over a half a day and didn’t and still haven’t come across any distortion on input.
What mic is it and are you getting the same result on all usb inputs?

jyotirmay

AMD OS X Member
I just plugged in a Blue Yeti Pro and was using a USB Condenser Mic on Friday for over a half a day and didn’t and still haven’t come across any distortion on input.
I am using a normal 3.5 mm earphone, but it stays even if I change the mic ..! then it may be the issue with my USB soundcard.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I am using a normal 3.5 mm earphone, but it stays even if I change the mic ..! then it may be the issue with my USB soundcard.
Maybe but I doubt it,
Do you have your core count setup correctly for your CPU?

jyotirmay

AMD OS X Member
Hey thanks for this, I just found a USB 2.0 Port which is only working for me. Do I have to remap my ports now to get it working on the front 3.0 PORT ?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
What motherboard are you using?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
X570 aorus master
An ok then yes redo your mapping. The one In this EFI was done on a X570 Pro and then verified as exactly the same map for a X570 Ultra. The X570 Master Mapping is slightly different but I would of thought the map I’m using is a 99% match as Gigabyte are lazy like that….lol
If your not using any map then try my one but failing that make a new one.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.