AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nextdoorboy

Guys i have finally figured out the problem, now shutdown fixed with erp on via dartonia guide, done hot plug ssdt for titan ridge 2 TB3 AIC , i dont have tb3 device to test but my usbc 4k display works like a charm, and also sleep works but does not wakes from keyboard or mause stroke but only with power button, i have two wifi cards with nvme adaptor, this guy was breaking the sleep but it fixed now.

I thouht, i have done usb map with usbmaptoolbox on windows but now, i'm pretty sure it doesn't work well on macOS, i have to figure how to map usb with usbmap, pretty sure this will resolve keystroke wake problem.
And another thing, i have rx5500xt with usbc display over tb3 display port, night shift works but doesn't make any difference when enabled, anyone have idea for this, i am night owl and night shift pretty useful for me

Attachments

• X570Master TB3Titanridgehotplug+Sleep+Shutdown fixes.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 19

Seyven

I've recently got an X570 "I" Aorus PRO Wifi mobo.
What kexts do I need to make Wifi/BT work in Monterey? Cuz I tried with OpenIntelWireless and it never boots with this error:

IMG_1093.jpeg

Edhawk

That is more likely to be an issue of you including AppleALCU.kext in your /OC/Kexts folder than anything Wireless/BT connected.

The three kexts you need for Intel WiFi/BT card in MacOS Monterey are as follows:
  1. AirportItlwm.kext (Monterey version 2.1.0)
  2. BlueToolFixup.kext
  3. IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext
You should not be using the IntelBluetoothInjector.kext when booting Monterey.

The three kexts are attached below.

Attachments

• Intel WiFi + BT kexts.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 2

Seyven

That is more likely to be an issue of you including AppleALCU.kext in your /OC/Kexts folder than anything Wireless/BT connected.

The three kexts you need for Intel WiFi/BT card in MacOS Monterey are as follows:
  1. AirportItlwm.kext (Monterey version 2.1.0)
  2. BlueToolFixup.kext
  3. IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext
You should not be using the IntelBluetoothInjector.kext when booting Monterey.

The three kexts are attached below.
Unfortunately it's not working on Ventura B2. It does in Monterey. Fortunately I don't really depend of it. But thanks :D
Alpha 2.2.0 is ready. And working.

PS: It wasn't ALCU, I didn't have it, looks like it was one of my 3 kexts not being ok, I compiled them to the latest commit so idk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom