AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Rebooting after setting network to DHCP during initial setup. Install is not finding Ethernet adapter. Created Mojave install thumb drive. Mounted thumb drive EFI and copied your EFI folder to the EFI partition. Format internal SSD, install Mojave, run Mojave installer. System asks me for my region, keyboard and how I connect to the internet. I've tried manual and entered the info and also tried DHCP leaving everything else blank. System then goes grey screen and reboots taking me back to asking for region, keyboard... System did actually tell me once that I'm not connected to the internet and allowed me to continue with the installation. All the other times it rebooted. I did run and insert into the config.plist the data from GenSMBIOS. SmallTreeIntel82576.kext is in the kexts folder in your EFI. I do not have an AMD graphics card so I did removed the startup variable that you specified. That is the only modification I made to your files. My network card says Intel(R) I211 (Windows Driver Version 12.18.9.6.) Really don't know where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.
Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX Bios F31q
Ryzen 9 3900X
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC 3X
Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB for MacOS
The ethernet kext in my EFI is for Big Sur and Catalina Only.
Replace the kext with the one in the link and it will work for you.

Important Note - You Cant use a RTX 2070 Super or any other nvidia GPU with Mojave. Apple do not support it and there is no work around.

Last edited:

Nite_PHX

AMD OS X Member
The ethernet kext in my EFI is for Big Sur and Catalina Only.
Replace the kext with the one in the link and it will work for you.

Important Note - You Cant use a RTX 2070 Super or any other nvidia GPU with Mojave. Apple do not support it and there is no work around.
That did the trick. I do remember reading the kext was for newer versions but I've read so much recently regarding the kexts I think I just went brain dead.

While the Nvidia RTX 2070 does not have drivers it does function as a generic single monitor 1440P graphics card. Most of what I do will be text based so for the purposes of confirming that Mojave will run on my system the 2070 works wonderfully.

I've been running an iMac (27-inch, Mid 2010) every day since it was new. Going on 11 years old now so I figured I should start checking into alternatives.

Thanks for your help. Very much appreciated.

kaveman

AMD OS X Member
I have build based on this pro wifi board and I replaced the onbaord wifi/tb with the fenvi BCM94360NG. The wifi works, but the BT is very flaky. The BT, when it works is very laggy with the keyboard and trackpad, when it works. Devices don't stay connected very long at all.

Any idea's on what's causing the problem? I don't have any extra BRCM kext's installed - but did try as one comment said it would work even those the kexts don't work with the device id. I was thinking it might have something to do with the USB mapping, but it looks proper to me and I'm used the latest usb mapping from this thread.

Thanks

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I have build based on this pro wifi board and I replaced the onbaord wifi/tb with the fenvi BCM94360NG. The wifi works, but the BT is very flaky. The BT, when it works is very laggy with the keyboard and trackpad, when it works. Devices don't stay connected very long at all.

Any idea's on what's causing the problem? I don't have any extra BRCM kext's installed - but did try as one comment said it would work even those the kexts don't work with the device id. I was thinking it might have something to do with the USB mapping, but it looks proper to me and I'm used the latest usb mapping from this thread.

Thanks
Here you go, A note from the devs about your problem

Please pay attention​

In 11 (Big Sur) class AirPortBrcm4360 has been completely removed. Using of injector kext with such class name and matched vendor-id:device-id blocks loading of original airport kext. To address this issue and keep compatibility with older systems injectors for AirPortBrcm4360 and AirPortBrcmNIC were removed from main Info.plist file. Instead, the two new kext injectors are deployed in PlugIns folder: AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext and AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext. You have to block (or remove) AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext in BigSur. In OpenCore you can specify MaxKernel 19.9.9 for AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext. In Clover you can have two different AirportBrcmFixup.kext, but in kext folder with version name 11 AirportBrcmFixup.kext must not contain AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext. You don't need these injectors at all if your vendor-id:device-id is natively supported by AirPortBrcmNIC or AirPortBrcm4360 (your device-id is included into Info.plist in these kexts).

https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup

kaveman

AMD OS X Member
Here you go, A note from the devs about your problem

Please pay attention​

In 11 (Big Sur) class AirPortBrcm4360 has been completely removed. Using of injector kext with such class name and matched vendor-id:device-id blocks loading of original airport kext. To address this issue and keep compatibility with older systems injectors for AirPortBrcm4360 and AirPortBrcmNIC were removed from main Info.plist file. Instead, the two new kext injectors are deployed in PlugIns folder: AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext and AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext. You have to block (or remove) AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext in BigSur. In OpenCore you can specify MaxKernel 19.9.9 for AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext. In Clover you can have two different AirportBrcmFixup.kext, but in kext folder with version name 11 AirportBrcmFixup.kext must not contain AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext. You don't need these injectors at all if your vendor-id:device-id is natively supported by AirPortBrcmNIC or AirPortBrcm4360 (your device-id is included into Info.plist in these kexts).

https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup
I wish I could say that this helped, but I'm still faced with the same flaky bluetooth issues. Maybe the fenvi m.2 is garbage.

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
This is my first fully functional Ryzen Hackintosh after many many years of intel builds and when I say fully functional I mean just that.
Everything is working bar SideCar of course as there's no IGPU and I'm using SMBios iMacPro1,1 but as for everything else goes like proper sleep, Wake, All iCloud functions, Handoff, AppleWatch Unlock etc etc all works beautifully.
I have fully mapped out USB manually on all ports and there's no micro stutters or freezes or anything else strange that you can think of.

Build Spec
  • CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X570 Pro (Bios Revision - F31)
  • RAM: Corsair Pro Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz (Tuned)
  • Graphics: Sapphire RX 5700 XT
  • Case : Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic.
  • NVMe: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB & Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB
  • SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G5, 80 Plus Gold 850W
  • WiFi-Bluetooth: ABWB BCM94360CS2 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCIe
  • Sound: Onboard & Native Instruments Audio 6
  • Cooling : Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 AIO
  • Installed Operating Systems: Big Sur 11.1 - Windows 10 Pro
  • Bootloader: OpenCore 0.6.4

View attachment 2011
ACPI SSDT's
  • SSDT-EC-USBX (Fake EC & USB power tables)
  • SSDT-PLUG (CPU power management)
  • SSDT-SBRG (more power management)
  • SSDT-SBUS-MCHC (Correct SMBus)
  • SSDT-XHC (USB rename's)

Kexts
  • Lilu
  • VirtualSMC
  • WhateverGreen
  • AppleALC
  • SmallTreeIntel82576
  • AppleMCEReporterDisabler
  • AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement
  • SMCAMDProcessor
  • USBMap

What Works
Sound including the case's front headphones 3.5mm port
Ethernet PortView attachment 2013
WiFi / Bluetooth
USB Type C, 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Mapped & Open)
AirDrop
iCloud
Hardware Acceleration
iMessages
Facetime
Sleep & Wake
Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
Power Nap
Handoff
Netflix on Safari browser
Continuity
Apple Watch Unlock​
What Doesn't Work
SideCar
Bios Settings
  • Enter BIOS -> Press Delete -> Enter Setup
  • Save & Exit -> Load Optimized Defaults
  • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled
  • Boot -> Fast boot -> Disabled
  • Boot -> Secure boot -> Disabled
  • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
  • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto

ScreenShots & Benchmark Results

View attachment 2101

View attachment 2015

View attachment 2026

View attachment 2017

View attachment 2030

View attachment 2021

View attachment 2019

EFI Install Notes
Using PlistEdit Pro add your details by modifying the following
453128831_Screenshot2020-01-16at19_25_01.thumb.png.7a9beac3ccc0096941fc4a0ec07b8248.png
Note - If your not using a 5700 XT or any other Navi GPU then remove agdpmod=pikera from the boot arguments.

If you need help then feel free to get in touch and do let me know how my EFI works for you.
The EFI has now been updated to the my latest version.
Changes made include,
  • AppleALC 1.5.6,​
  • WhateverGreen 1.4.6,​
  • OpenCore Updated to Revision 0.6.5,​
  • OpenCanopy is Enabled as Standard,​
  • New OpenCanopy Icons,​
  • SSDT-XHC has been rewritten and is now natively correct for the X570 Pro, Pro Wifi and Ultra,​
  • USBMap is now universally correct for the X570 Pro, Pro Wifi and Ultra,​
  • Plus other minor tweaks and changes to the config.​
PLEASE NOTE - The EFI has now been expanded and usb has been fully mapped to included the X570 Pro, Pro Wifi and Ultra. No changes to the EFI are needed for any of the above boards, Just add your info and away you go. If you want to use the internal intel wifi and bluetooth combo card then make sure you download and instal the correct kexts from here. https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless

Current EFI - OpenCore 0.6.5 (04/01/2021) SMBios iMacPro1,1​
Hi, i used your efi, my build is as follows:
CPU: -Ryzen 5 6500x
MB: -X570 Aorus elite BIOS: F31
GPU: GTX 1060 3GB WINDFORCE OC GIGABYTE.
Obviously I have high Sierra 10.13.x in the USB and I changed the bootargs by adding (-v debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 npci=0x2000 alcid=1 nvda_drv_vrl=1), despite this it doesn't want to go I don't know what to do ... I made a dozen EFI in the space of 2 months, I tried them all I wrote on various forums nobody knows how to help me ... I hope you succeed. I have read your exploits and have been impressed with how you have helped so many people.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hi, i used your efi, my build is as follows:
CPU: -Ryzen 5 6500x
MB: -X570 Aorus elite BIOS: F31
GPU: GTX 1060 3GB WINDFORCE OC GIGABYTE.
Obviously I have high Sierra 10.13.x in the USB and I changed the bootargs by adding (-v debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 npci=0x2000 alcid=1 nvda_drv_vrl=1), despite this it doesn't want to go I don't know what to do ... I made a dozen EFI in the space of 2 months, I tried them all I wrote on various forums nobody knows how to help me ... I hope you succeed. I have read your exploits and have been impressed with how you have helped so many people.
Hello,
Either your from the future and have some next gen CPU or you meant a 5600x?
If you are from the future then some lottery numbers would be handy brother!! 😂

Ok being serious, Ive got a elite going before for somebody on here but not using sierra,
Heres a layout of things it could be and things you need to change for that OS off the top of my head including the obvious.
  • Flash your bios to revision F31 but if your already on F31 then reset the bios via a battery pull or pin short.
  • If your going to use the boot argument npci=0x2000 then you need to have above 4g disabled in the bios, DO NOT HAVE BOTH ENABLED, Its only one or the other but never both,
  • Make sure CSM is set to disabled and your PCIe is set to gen3 in the bios, (use my bios settings laid out on page one baring in mind what I said about above 4g)
  • Make sure you have generated and added a serial number, UUID and MLB to the Config.plist or it won’t boot.
  • alcid=29 is the correct audio codec for your board,
  • Because your using a GTX 1060 you need to make sure SecureBootModel is set to disabled in the config.plist under Misc, Security
  • For NVidia GPUs newer than Kepler (e.g. Maxwell or Pascal) you need NVIDIA Web Driver and use nv_disable=1 boot argument to install it.
  • agdpmod=pikera or agdpmod=vit9696 can help stop black screen on boot up with NVidia cards as well as Navi ones.
  • Disable My USBMap.Kext as it’s incorrect for your board but my SSDT-XHC is fine and will work without it for you.
  • The Kext for ethernet I use is for Big Sur and Catalina only, for High Sierra you need to use this one instead - https://github.com/khronokernel/SmallTree-I211-AT-patch/releases/tag/1.2.5
  • -v debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 are only needed for debugging, once your running you can drop all that.
  • Dont add any extra kexts or ssdts to my EFI and don’t change the config other then what I said above and also adding your personal information to it.
Best way to test out things is to use a USB instal key and try to boot to the installer, If you can do that and the main drive won’t boot then you know the problem isn’t the EFI.

Note 1 - nv_disable=1 forces the gpu into VGA mode so it might be the best flag to use to get your install going if you haven’t got that far yet and then after it’s installed you add the web drivers to Sierra and you change nv_disable=1 to nvda_drv_vrl=1.

Note 2 - Thinking about it and the way the GTX 1060 works you might need to have CSM mode Enabled but just double check this by booting directly into windows with CSM disabled and if it boots then keep it disabled.

I hope something in all that helps bud (I think note 1 is the key to your problem) but if not don’t worry we shall get to the bottom of it.

Good Luck,
AG 👍

Last edited:

kaveman

AMD OS X Member
I noticed that the ssdt-xhc provided in AG's EFI has some extra nested ports under port 5 (internal bluetooth).

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I noticed that the ssdt-xhc provided in AG's EFI has some extra nested ports under port 5 (internal bluetooth).
Correct. Added for the Pro WiFi and Ultra. Your point being what bud?

As I said on page one of this thread, PLEASE NOTE - The EFI has now been expanded and usb has been fully mapped to included the X570 Pro, Pro Wifi and Ultra. No changes to the EFI are needed for any of the above boards, Just add your info and away you go.

This has nothing to do with your issue but you can test this out by replacing my SSDT-XHC with the bog standard one in the Resources section that shaneee posted the other day. If you try it then let me know how it goes for you. :)

One other thing you could try is to change the internal usb to USB2.0 instead of internal.
Ive seen people having to do this before to get Bluetooth fully working, It might be worth a quick try as it’s so easy to do.

@kaveman I only just released what your talking about...lol...Im with you now.
Yes indeed there are four sub assignments under XHC PRT6 and this is because XHC PRT6 is the Rear USB2 Hub with 4 USB2.0 Sockets and I have also mapped them Hence PRT6- PRT1,2,3,4 Then PRT7. Don't worry anyway its correct and has nothing to do with PRT5 internal bluetooth. (y)

Last edited:

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
Hello,
Either your from the future and have some next gen CPU or you meant a 5600x?
If you are from the future then some lottery numbers would be handy brother!! 😂

Ok being serious, Ive got a elite going before for somebody on here but not using sierra,
Heres a layout of things it could be and things you need to change for that OS off the top of my head including the obvious.
  • Flash your bios to revision F31 but if your already on F31 then reset the bios via a battery pull or pin short.
  • If your going to use the boot argument npci=0x2000 then you need to have above 4g disabled in the bios, DO NOT HAVE BOTH ENABLED, Its only one or the other but never both,
  • Make sure CSM is set to disabled and your PCIe is set to gen3 in the bios, (use my bios settings laid out on page one baring in mind what I said about above 4g)
  • Make sure you have generated and added a serial number, UUID and MLB to the Config.plist or it won’t boot.
  • alcid=29 is the correct audio codec for your board,
  • Because your using a GTX 1060 you need to make sure SecureBootModel is set to disabled in the config.plist under Misc, Security
  • For NVidia GPUs newer than Kepler (e.g. Maxwell or Pascal) you need NVIDIA Web Driver and use nv_disable=1 boot argument to install it.
  • agdpmod=pikera or agdpmod=vit9696 can help stop black screen on boot up with NVidia cards as well as Navi ones.
  • Disable My USBMap.Kext as it’s incorrect for your board but my SSDT-XHC is fine and will work without it for you.
  • The Kext for ethernet I use is for Big Sur and Catalina only, for High Sierra you need to use this one instead - https://github.com/khronokernel/SmallTree-I211-AT-patch/releases/tag/1.2.5
  • -v debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 are only needed for debugging, once your running you can drop all that.
  • Dont add any extra kexts or ssdts to my EFI and don’t change the config other then what I said above and also adding your personal information to it.
Best way to test out things is to use a USB instal key and try to boot to the installer, If you can do that and the main drive won’t boot then you know the problem isn’t the EFI.

Note 1 - nv_disable=1 forces the gpu into VGA mode so it might be the best flag to use to get your install going if you haven’t got that far yet and then after it’s installed you add the web drivers to Sierra and you change nv_disable=1 to nvda_drv_vrl=1.

Note 2 - Thinking about it and the way the GTX 1060 works you might need to have CSM mode Enabled but just double check this by booting directly into windows with CSM disabled and if it boots then keep it disabled.

I hope something in all that helps bud (I think note 1 is the key to your problem) but if not don’t worry we shall get to the bottom of it.

Good Luck,
AG 👍

I did everything to the letter, I am attaching the photos, but the problem is still the same. PS I'm not from the future it was just a spelling error.
BIOS

bios settings1.jpg
bios settings 2.jpgbios settings3.jpg
Config.plist
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
ErrorError.jpg
I only have one question the version and iMacPro1,1, but it would no longer be correct iMac14,2. TY

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I did everything to the letter, I am attaching the photos, but the problem is still the same. PS I'm not from the future it was just a spelling error.
I only have one question the version and iMacPro1,1, but it would no longer be correct iMac14,2. TY
I see it’s USB that’s failing on you but I don’t understand the question. Are you trying to use smbios imac14,2 or 1,1?
Have you tried disabling SSDT-XHC by any chance?

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
Vedo che è USB che non funziona su di te ma non capisco la domanda. Stai cercando di usare smbios imac14,2 o 1,1?
Hai provato a disabilitare SSDT-XHC per caso?
I have disabled SSDT-XHC. The error is the one in the picture. i used smbios 1.1 but i just asked if it was more correct to use 14.2

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I have disabled SSDT-XHC. The error is the one in the picture. i used smbios 1.1 but i just asked if it was more correct to use 14.2
Ok got ya,
Yeah 14,2 might be better for the card you use but 1,1 or 7,1 should work fine too.

Looking at your errors (theres many of them) it’s a bit of a mess I’m afraid buddy.
By the look of it the ACPI and all the SSDTs are miss loading on your side. I’m completely baffled as to what is going on there.

Last edited:

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
Ok got ya,
Yeah 14,2 might be better for the card you use but 1,1 or 7,1 should work fine too.

Looking at your errors (theres many of them) it’s a bit of a mess I’m afraid buddy.
By the look of it the ACPI and all the SSDTs are miss loading on your side. I’m completely baffled as to what is going on there.
why?? also happens with the efi that I did .. Could it be a problem with the mac file taken from olarila? could you tell me what the problem is? I don't know what to do anymore I don't think it's something in the bios. furthermore, when I removed the backup battery, at the next power on it told me that the bios had been reset but the settings in the end were the same, as if it had not been reset

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
why?? also happens with the efi that I did .. Could it be a problem with the mac file taken from olarila? could you tell me what the problem is? I don't know what to do anymore I don't think it's something in the bios. furthermore, when I removed the backup battery, at the next power on it told me that the bios had been reset but the settings in the end were the same, as if it had not been reset
woo hold on there buddy, I think I know what's going on here.
Are you trying to use a DSDT made for you by MaLd0n from Olarila?
It would explain a lot if you are and you shouldn't be using it with my EFI at all. Trust me I know what I'm talking about here as MalD0n is my Jedi Master and talked me a large chunk of what I know now. He's dsdt are amazing but its not the way to use Opencore I'm afraid.

Start again by downloading my EFI all fresh and clean and add notihing to it apart from your details, no dsdts, no extra kexts other then the correct one for ethernet and disable the usb.kext only, remove agdpmod=pikera and add nv_disable=1 and set SecureBootModel to disabled.
Do nothing else what so ever and try it and I stress again, DO NOT ADD ANY EXTRA DSDT OR SSDT OR KEXTS AT ALL.

I can adapt my EFI for you so it works with Mals DSDT but try it my way first buddy.

Also when you remove the battery from the board you have to have no power going to it at all so disconnect it from the mains and then pull the battery, wait 4 or 5 mins to be totally sure and then put it all back together and your bios will be reset. You can also just short the 2 pins above where you connect the cases power button and light. (Check the manual if you don’t know where I mean)

Last edited:

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
woo hold on there buddy, I think I know what's going on here.
Are you trying to use a DSDT made for you by MaLd0n from Olarila?
It would explain a lot if you are and you shouldn't be using it with my EFI at all. Trust me I know what I'm talking about here as MalD0n is my Jedi Master and talked me a large chunk of what I know now. He's dsdt are amazing but its not the way to use Opencore I'm afraid.

Start again by downloading my EFI all fresh and clean and add notihing to it apart from your details, no dsdts, no extra kexts other then the correct one for ethernet and disable the usb.kext only, remove agdpmod=pikera and add nv_disable=1 and set SecureBootModel to disabled.
Do nothing else what so ever and try it and I stress again, DO NOT ADD ANY EXTRA DSDT OR SSDT OR KEXTS AT ALL.

I can adapt my EFI for you so it works with Mals DSDT but try it my way first buddy.

Also when you remove the battery from the board you have to have no power going to it at all so disconnect it from the mains and then pull the battery, wait 4 or 5 mins to be totally sure and then put it all back together and your bios will be reset. You can also just short the 2 pins above where you connect the cases power button and light. (Check the manual if you don’t know where I mean)
I know, I took out the battery whitout power, and waited 10 min, i didn't add any extra dsdt i just followed what you said. to create the usb stick I used rufus the macos high sierra file from this link https://www.olarila.com/topic/6278-olarila-vanilla-images/

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I know I took out the battery and waited 10 min, i didn't add any extra dsdt i just followed what you said. to create the usb stick I used rufus the macos high sierra file from this link
So what you using from MaLD0ns Site that you mentioned earlier?

Im going to put a EFI together for you in a moment and I will add fresh details to it for you. once you get it try it without doing anything to it please buddy. That cool?

Also where did you download high Sierra from?
you should be using the following script and download it from said script that I will link to you below.

and details on how to create a USB installer are here

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member

Im going to put a EFI together for you in a moment and I will add fresh details to it for you. once you get it try it without doing anything to it please buddy. That cool?

you should be using the following script and download it from said script that I will link to you below.

now I create the usb as from the link you sent me. i downloaded the operating system from that site and wrote it to usb because gibmacos was not working now it is going

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
now I create the usb as from the link you sent me. i downloaded the operating system from that site and wrote it to usb because gibmacos was not working now it is going
good and follow the instructions carefully.
Im creating a EFI for you right now

sasaf01

AMD OS X Member
[USER = 8113] @ sasaf01 [/ USER] Fammi sapere quando hai scaricato EFI perché contiene dettagli personali che ho creato apposta per te.
Eliminerò il download non appena mi dirai che hai scaricato EFI
Usa EFI così com'è e non apportare alcuna modifica, basta inserire la cartella EFI nella partizione EFI di USB Installers e provarla. :)

Nota: non esiste alcun argomento di avvio npci = 0x2000, quindi assicurati di avere Above 4G abilitato nel BIOS.
downloaded, this installer is too slow because im using macos in virtual machine

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.