ASUS B450-F Gaming Ryzen 5 3600 5700XT "everything" almost working on 10.15.6 open core 5.9

Mo Al

AMD OS X Member
Hi everyone nice to meet you all great forum really helped me get this build running Hackintosh on my m.2 alongside windows 10 lots of great useful information. My question is that I need help properly mapping my USB on the B450 board or if someone knows of a precompiled one for my setup that works I would greatly appreciate it. My second question is that how can we properly fix/improve CPU and GPU power management / power play tables to help with reduced power at idle / increased performance under load? For example like the memory/GPU boost clocks not working on the Navi10 cards (correct me if I'm wrong please). Is there a good guide out there to help get things tuned up with kexts or some other method like editing the plist? Ive heard of the Radeonboost.kext but does that still have support after 10.15.5?... I am really lost here I appreciate it if someone can help point me in the right direction and also help others who are experiencing similar performance issues here. Thank you.

Nikotetfe

AMD OS X Member
Hi everyone nice to meet you all great forum really helped me get this build running Hackintosh on my m.2 alongside windows 10 lots of great useful information. My question is that I need help properly mapping my USB on the B450 board or if someone knows of a precompiled one for my setup that works I would greatly appreciate it. My second question is that how can we properly fix/improve CPU and GPU power management / power play tables to help with reduced power at idle / increased performance under load? For example like the memory/GPU boost clocks not working on the Navi10 cards (correct me if I'm wrong please). Is there a good guide out there to help get things tuned up with kexts or some other method like editing the plist? Ive heard of the Radeonboost.kext but does that still have support after 10.15.5?... I am really lost here I appreciate it if someone can help point me in the right direction and also help others who are experiencing similar performance issues here. Thank you.
I have tried many things but have not obtained any results. rx5700xt together with Ryzen the performance is very poor

Mo Al

AMD OS X Member
Yeah I guess I am going to try some things too gotta start somewhere and I will report back here with any results (if any). To me it seems like because there is a kernel patch for AMD CPUs which might be throwing the performance off somehow?... Intel builds i've heard have no issues with the 5700XT so is that a good place to start researching the why / root cause?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.