Asrock X370 Killer SLI audio issue

thuypx

AMD OS X Member
Hi guys,

I'm having trouble with AppleALC kext, trying all layout ids for it but no result. Does anyone have the same problem like me?
Everything else is working great so far.

Thank you.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G
Mainboard: Asrock X370 Killer SLI
VGA: Sapphire RX570 4GB

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 6

Panoda

AMD OS X Member
Wow dude. Few minutes ago i've posted something like your xD check it out

Hello guys, i've this follow specs to my Ryzentosh:
  • Mobo B450M Gaming BR;
  • Ryzen 5 3400G;
  • 16GB Ram 3200MHz;
  • RX 570 8GB AsRock Phantom Gaming.

So, i've tried with a Catalina and Mojave, but when i finish the installation, the problem starts... Just one thing happen to me, the audio cracking... And yes, i already have tried to use "JACK FIX" but this doesn't work... I use USB headphone and when i put in HDMI, the problem persists too... I dont know what to do, and i need ours help. Thanks alot and SORRY about my english :)
Some pic about my setup =].

IMG_20200809_230338.jpg

RyzenPro

AMD OS X Member
Hi guys,

I'm having trouble with AppleALC kext, trying all layout ids for it but no result. Does anyone have the same problem like me?
Everything else is working great so far.

Thank you.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G
Mainboard: Asrock X370 Killer SLI
VGA: Sapphire RX570 4GB

You probably should use VoodooHDA.kext instead of AppleALC.kext

RyzenPro

AMD OS X Member
Just one thing happen to me, the audio cracking... And yes, i already have tried to use "JACK FIX" but this doesn't work... I use USB headphone and when i put in HDMI, the problem persists too... I dont know what to do, and i need ours help. Thanks alot and SORRY about my english :)
Some pic about my setup =].

You might wanna use VoodoHDA.kext instead

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.