khevinski014

AMD OS X Member
So i have built a Catalina 10.15.6 Ryzen hackintosh and everything works as expected except for the below
  • When I map my USB using a kext, XHC0 ports wont show the device connected on Finder
  • When there's a USB 2.0 device connected to XHC0 ports, sleep will not let me wake the system up and a hard reboot (pressing the reset button) is required.
I have under 15 ports per Controller (XHC0 has 4 USB 3 Ports and PTXH Controllers has 4 USB2.0 and 3 USB 3 ports)

If anyone can assist with this issue I'd really appreciate it as its the only thing keeping me from having a perfect hackintosh.

1596259520971.png

jesusrubioo_

AMD OS X Member
Hey, have you made any progress with it? I'm in your same situation and I don't know what to do, sleep is very important for me...

kingquan

AMD OS X Member
I'm having a weird issue where one print from my Dymo label printer will disconnect all USB devices.

Screen_Shot_2020-08-04_at_09.00.13_AM.png

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I can't help with your particular problem but I understand that any USB 3 port actually counts as two towards the port limit limit.

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Each physical USB 3 Port has two connections, one for USB 2 and one for USB 3.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.