Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You mean like this :p Tested on PS 2020 (21.1.2) and a screenshot from FH4 :D

2020-05-29 02.21.27.gif

Run PS like this to get it working.

Code:
MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5 /Applications/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2020/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2020.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2020

Alves

AMD OS X Member
@Shaneee, yes! As I am new in this Code thing, what should I do? What is MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5?
Thanks a lot!!

Yu32

AMD OS X Member
@Shaneee, yes! As I am new in this Code thing, what should I do? What is MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5?
Thanks a lot!!

First make sure Photoshop is closed.

Then Just copy the whole line:
MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5 /Applications/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2020/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2020.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2020

Open Terminal and paste the command (and hit return if you need to). It will Launch Photoshop.

Yu32

AMD OS X Member
For an equivalent fix for After Effects crashing when using camera track and mask tracking, I was able to get it working by launching from Terminal with this command:

MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5 /Applications/Adobe\ After\ Effects\ 2020/Adobe\ After\ Effects\ 2020.app/Contents/MacOS/After\ Effects

binauraloptions

AMD OS X Member
Hey everyone, I found this solution on a similar thread at github:

This solution was provided by user gasseluk and starts at boot (after login)

AGENT=~/Library/LaunchAgents/environment.plist

cat << EOF > ${AGENT}
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Label</key>
<string>mkl-debug</string>
<key>ProgramArguments</key>
<array>
<string>sh</string>
<string>-c</string>
<string>launchctl setenv MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE 5;</string>

</array>
<key>RunAtLoad</key>
<true/>
</dict>
</plist>
EOF

launchctl load ${AGENT}
launchctl start ${AGENT}

binauraloptions

AMD OS X Member
Has anyone ran Puget Benchmark for After Effects?

If anyone on amd-osx would kindly share their results, it'd be greatly appreciated. Plus it'd help all of us make sure our amd-osx machine is running adobe AE up to our systems capability. (I'm building an opencore hackintosh, will be done in about an hour, and will post my Puget Benchmark scores here shortly after that when I run it.)

Thanks

Yu32

AMD OS X Member
Has anyone ran Puget Benchmark for After Effects?

If anyone on amd-osx would kindly share their results, it'd be greatly appreciated. Plus it'd help all of us make sure our amd-osx machine is running adobe AE up to our systems capability. (I'm building an opencore hackintosh, will be done in about an hour, and will post my Puget Benchmark scores here shortly after that when I run it.)

Thanks
I tried running it but it gets stuck trying to pull system specs

Alves

AMD OS X Member
First make sure Photoshop is closed.

Then Just copy the whole line:

Open Terminal and paste the command (and hit return if you need to). It will Launch Photoshop.
So, every time I need to open Photshop, I needto copy this code in the terminal? And let the terminal open when I am using Photoshop?

Last edited:

Alves

AMD OS X Member
Does anybody work with Adobe Premiere 2020? Premiere crashes when I use Warp Stabilizer. As soon as I put this effect in any clip, Premiere closes.

Thanks.

divarak

AMD OS X Member
Does anybody work with Adobe Premiere 2020? Premiere crashes when I use Warp Stabilizer. As soon as I put this effect in any clip, Premiere closes.

Thanks.
Hello, beside the warp stabilizer on your ryzentosh, did you experience another issue? Do you use plugins?
Regards.
divarak

Yu32

AMD OS X Member

Thanks.

Most likely the same issue as Camera Tracker in After Effects and Liquify in Photoshop... try running Premiere from terminal with this command:

MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5 /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2020/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2020.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2020

Yu32

AMD OS X Member
You can use the following and put them on your desktop if you want to just double click on them to launch each application. (see attached)

Basically you created these by creating a plain text file and saving as filename.command
Then in terminal you execute the command "chmod +x filename.command"
And it will be a clickable shortcut on your desktop.

Attachments

• AdobeShortcuts.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 68

Alves

AMD OS X Member
Hello, beside the warp stabilizer on your ryzentosh, did you experience another issue? Do you use plugins?
Regards.
divarak
No, I didn't. I only have issue with warp stabilizer. I use Magic Bullet, but it work well.

fntzzz

AMD OS X Member
Hi, if you want use Photoshop without worry about being offline, just put and replace host file that is attached into this post.

Download it, then Go to folder-> /etc
and paste replacing old one.

For me work without any problem.

Attachments

• hosts.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 36

unknownanon

AMD OS X Member
Thanks for the fixes running PS on 21.1.3 without a problem:D

code4power

AMD OS X Member
Fix for Adobe Character Animator 2020?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
@rajovo Can you upload the com.adobe.dvaaudiodsp.framework binary file?

manoueltiger

AMD OS X Member
Hey shaneee !
Can you tell me if your Adobe applications work with big sur please ? :)

Thanks !

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.