baronerosso

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
After effects 18.2 (build 37)
Photoshop 22.4
without patching nothing..only a fakeintel lib elaborated by @tomnic

in this video I am using BigSur 11.5 Beta 2 with pc in my signature
can you explain the procedure step by step?

Deleted member 473

AMD OS X Member
can you explain the procedure step by step?
you can find here all the explanations you need
by now only Morph cut transition in premiere pro does not work properly with this method (not tested warp stabiliser in Premiere..in AE it works fine

tomnic

AMD OS X Member

A quick resume: Put the libfakeintel.dylib in your Application folder, put environment.plist in your $HOME/Library/LaunchAgents, overwrite libiomp5.dylib in Contents/Frameworks into AE CC 2020/2021 application with the one provided and we have the best working solution available for all actual adobe's products. Right now Premiere Pro works until CC 2020 version 14.3.1, Premiere Pro CC 2021 still needs new fixes.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

A quick resume: Put the libfakeintel.dylib in your Application folder, put environment.plist in your $HOME/Library/LaunchAgents, overwrite libiomp5.dylib in Contents/Frameworks into AE CC 2020/2021 application with the one provided and we have the best working solution available for all actual adobe's products. Right now Premiere Pro works until CC 2020 version 14.3.1, Premiere Pro CC 2021 still needs new fixes.
Hi, and for Catalina, what is the latest more reliable version for Premiere Pro ?

lesnico

AMD OS X Member
I've finally managed to make it work with the libfakeintel.dylib method described above.
It's rather easy but the instructions can be quite unclear so here's what I did:
I'm using Photoshop 22.4.2, Illustrator 25.3.1 and Indesign 16.3.2 and it's working perfectly for me. Bear in mind that I've done this on a fresh installation of Big Sur, without other Adobe patches applied.
I've tested Photoshop a lot since yesterday and every tools are working. For Illustrator and Indesign, i'll report if I have some bugs but it seems to be pretty stable right now :)

Aevion

AMD OS X Member
Both files are currently unavailable (taken off-site) Anyone know if they're relocated? Are they currently undergoing improvements? Is there an alternative to get PS 22.4.2 working? What gives?

I have PS shutting down when I select 'edit externally in Photoshop' from Lightroom Classic 10.3
Any help is much appreciated

Alves

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I am using Premiere 2021 v15.2.0. Does anybody have the solution for warp stabilization? As soon as I put the effect in any clip, the program closes.
Tks.

Last edited:

Alves

AMD OS X Member
Hello,

I cannot transcode some of my material in Media Encoder. The computer freezes. I have a bunch of XAVC S 4K 4:2:2 10 bit. Some in 24 fps, some 60 fps and some 120 fps. I want to transcode this material to Apple Pro Res 422. Well, I made a queue list with all my material and start my job. After 3 files my computer freezes. I am using Media Encoder 15.2. Even when I try transcode one clip per time, the computer freezes. Does anybody have similar problems?

lesnico

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I am using Premiere 2021 v15.2.0. Does anybody have the solution for warp stabilization? As soon as I put the effect in any clip, the program closes.
Tks.
Hello,

I cannot transcode some of my material in Media Encoder. The computer freezes. I have a bunch of XAVC S 4K 4:2:2 10 bit. Some in 24 fps, some 60 fps and some 120 fps. I want to transcode this material to Apple Pro Res 422. Well, I made a queue list with all my material and start my job. After 3 files my computer freezes. I am using Media Encoder 15.2. Even when I try transcode one clip per time, the computer freezes. Does anybody have similar problems?

Please read the original subject here: https://www.macos86.it/topic/4822-photoshop-and-after-effects-cc-2021-amd-hackintosh-fix/
It states that premiere pro 2021 still need new fixes.

Both files are currently unavailable (taken off-site) Anyone know if they're relocated? Are they currently undergoing improvements? Is there an alternative to get PS 22.4.2 working? What gives?

I have PS shutting down when I select 'edit externally in Photoshop' from Lightroom Classic 10.3
Any help is much appreciated

You have to create an account and post a few message on the forum in order to unblock the downloads.

moin

AMD OS X Member
I've finally managed to make it work with the libfakeintel.dylib method described above.
It's rather easy but the instructions can be quite unclear so here's what I did:
I'm using Photoshop 22.4.2, Illustrator 25.3.1 and Indesign 16.3.2 and it's working perfectly for me. Bear in mind that I've done this on a fresh installation of Big Sur, without other Adobe patches applied.
I've tested Photoshop a lot since yesterday and every tools are working. For Illustrator and Indesign, i'll report if I have some bugs but it seems to be pretty stable right now :)
Actually I use adobe crack version. When i fix it i can open the apps but after i use crack it not open and show same close message :(

priya123

AMD OS X Member
Actually I use adobe crack version. When i fix it i can open the apps but after i use crack it not open and show same close message :(
Same here any update how to use adobe zii ? Thanks

eduard0

AMD OS X Member
Do these work on the latest releases? I've been running my system on Windows but it makes my heart hurt how bad this OS is, so I think it's time to try the hack again. Last time I had my system like 98% stable, but Photoshop would randomly freak out and crash on me without warning.

priya123

AMD OS X Member

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Say friends, I use Photoshop 21.2.7 as my daily driver, but I just installed 22.5.0 to check out how it runs without any need for patching. It starts up fine but when I open files, there is this trapezoid artefact in the surrounding area. It's not present in 21.2.7 when I open the same files. Anyone notice this too?

EDIT: Reading the Adobe Community forums, turns out the graphical glitch is something that affects more people and is probably not even Hackintosh related. 🥳 Will get fixed at some point, no doubt.

EDIT2: This fixed the curious artefact for me.

EDIT3: 22.5.0 crashes pretty often for me, so back to my trusty 2020 then.

EDIT4+5: I guess the latest version crashing is due to the fact I forgot/didn't do the whole libfakeintel.dylib song 'n dance, but I don't want to have to create yet another account somewhere. Version 2020 will (have to) do. Remembered I have gcc installed on my machine so compiled it myself. Will tinker with it over the weekend.

Last edited:

Lulu Le Cas

AMD OS X Member
Lightroom Classic Crash Fix:
Code:
sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x5A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x3A\x00|sg' /Applications/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic.app/Contents/Frameworks/CameraRaw.lrtoolkit/CameraRaw
sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x3A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x1A\x00|sg' /Applications/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic.app/Contents/Frameworks/CameraRaw.lrtoolkit/CameraRaw

Credit to XLNC for original Post.
Lightroom 8.4 works find thanks to this !
Thanks a lot !

I'm on a AMD 3950x and 5700xt

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Any updates on the patch for Photoshop 2022?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.