MacOS Catalina: 11.0 Beta (20A5395g)

runs flawless.

What has not been tested:
USB 3.2
Micro in

Read here about the needed steps.

Last edited:

vk2emp

Thanks to your files (the ACPI ones) along with Hackintool (to remove some redundant ports), I got sleep to work. I used your SSDT-XHC-Full.aml file to get the ports renamed, along with your SSDT-EC-Custom.aml, then I rebooted. After that, I fired up hackintool, and removed the Mystic Light, and the rogue usb 2.0 hub that shows up (no its not the bluetooth as I swapped the mini pci card out from the AW200 intel thingy for a broadcom one. I assume its the lights on my AIO). I then copied ONLY the usbports.kext to my kexts folder, updated my config plist, and then rebooted.

After about the 24th crash today trying to get sleep working, I crossed my fingers, clicked the apple on the menu bar and then sleep.

It worked!!

The AMDProcessorPowerManagement.kext and SMCAMDProcessor.kext have sleep issues. You can either have sleep or those kexts. I chose sleep, as it way faster (even with an NVME) to wake the computer and have it unlock with my watch, than waiting for it to start from a cold boot.

My board is the MSI X570 ACE, which is practically identical to the Unify, it just has pretty lights. I turned them off. Why did I get this one? because my local stockist didn't have the unify, which was my first pick.

barrrrt

Hello.
You mean the SMCAMDProcessor.kext, correct? Did you plug any device on your USB ports and sleep is working? Cool.. Ill give it a try.

And no mouse issues here.
Update: Sleep isn't working with my USB devices plugged. No difference if SMCAMDProcessor.kext and SMCAMDProcessor.kext are used or not.
I have Logitech devices with the "usb dongle/receiver". I guess that one (of maybe many other) reason(s) that prevents device from sleep correctly.
1592985277042.png

Last edited:

vk2emp

I have NO devices plugged in, I have a genuine apple wireless keyboard with keypad and the magic trackpad 2. I tried sleep by plugging in my monitors usb hub, and sleep fails.

So I leave it unplugged. There are 2 ports on the front of my case which is enough and if I need more, I borrow the usb C to 5 usb A port dongle from my macbook.

Top Bottom