Alienware R10 Install Issues

Dizzit

AMD OS X Member
Upload your EFI and I'll double check it.
I am also struggling. I posted my ISO via google drive below if you don't mind having a look.

I am running a 5950X with RX 6800xt on an Alienware R10. One thing I am struggling with is knowing whether I have a B550 of X570 MB. I read multiple forums that suggested CPUiNFO and HwInfo is displaying the incorrect details. They both state I have X570, but again, I read that this is a mistake and I actually have B550.

Anyhoo, again... I posted an iso image of my USB I am trying to use below. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, I am including pictures of the different errors I revived with CPU PLUG and without, with Mojave, BigSur, Catalina, etc. I have bee trying different combinations to try and strong arm this into working. :-/

Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Your EFI isn't public. Also according to DELL it's a B550a.

Dizzit

AMD OS X Member
Your EFI isn't public. Also according to DELL it's a B550a.
I attached it here for your use. It can also be accessed via my google drive. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 7

Dizzit

AMD OS X Member
I reapplied the patch and I set the frequencies manually to no avail. Still stuck on this error.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Try this. If it does the same remove the SSDT-CPUR.aml entry from the config and try again.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.