Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43 on macos?

nisel11

AMD OS X Member
Hello
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43 laptop
ryzen 5 3550H
rx 560x
1 tb hdd, well acer live when they have one model and 5 configurations.
I want to know if there is a way to run mac os on this laptop, I don't care on Vega 8 or RX 560X, just run it, looking for an answer for 5 days and there is nothing but how to run on console with vega 3. There is no function in the bios to disable embedding. And please don't give me tips like set this and that, and everything will work, I've already found 100 + tips where they write that set and you will work macos on your laptop and nothing worked, I need exactly the folder of EFI with opencore, clover, etc. or a link to a person and/or site who has a folder

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
If your Laptop's bird doesn't have the option to turn off the AMD APU and only use the discrete RX560 then you are wasting your time.

AMD integrated GPU's are not supported in any manner in macOS, they are a dead-end.

The only way to install macOS on an AMD laptop is if the laptop has a 'Mux' option in the bios, which allows the Integrated GPU to be turned off and discrete GPU to provide all graphics processing.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.