3950x - Big Sur 11.1 - OC 0.6.5 - Gigabyte Aorus Master X570

olbo

AMD OS X Member
I woulds suggest F11 BIOS because F20 has problems with recovery mode and installer

davemaster

AMD OS X Member
F20 BIOS

Disabled
  • Fast Boot
  • Secure Boot
  • CSM
Enabled
  • Above 4G decoding
  • XHCI Hand-off
F11 BIOS is also fine

Thanks.
Im using your config, but I cant disable CSM with RX 580. With GTX 1080 works fine. Im using F20 bios.

I recommend, Good Config for x570 Aorus Master.

wjensen

AMD OS X Member
Hi there,
I have a little question for you Olbo ; In your EFI folder there is a .plist file dedicated to your 5700XT GPU.
Could you tell me how to use it ? Are you supposed to copy it somewhere in your config.plist file ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Regards, Will.

olbo

AMD OS X Member
Hi there,
I have a little question for you Olbo ; In your EFI folder there is a .plist file dedicated to your 5700XT GPU.
Could you tell me how to use it ? Are you supposed to copy it somewhere in your config.plist file ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Regards, Will.

It's a custom power play table for my RX 5700 (non XT), I've not bothered to include it as I've found it to be unstable compared to the default apple provides

Vye

AMD OS X Member
Hi friends

I have the same MotherBoard. Should I need to switch back to "F11" from "F20" to make the hack work??
I was struggling to boot for days. no Matter what config.plist parameters are change it will stuck at "[EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] 2020-09-04T09:56:13"
I also tried with Dotaina troubleshooting but no luck. I do not intend to copy paste your EFI . I need help to figure it out happy to do whatever change you suggest.

Now I gonna Startover from scratch and trashing the existing EFI (as recommended to me).

Thanks

slehc84

AMD OS X Member
Thank you for your efforts on this. It works with F20, Im using a rev 1.1 Master an Aorus rx5700XT and all NVMES one with Catalina, one with windows and third as a joint transfer drive with extended FAT. Now I just need to get my Titan ridge to play nicely.

Vye

AMD OS X Member
Thank you for your efforts on this. It works with F20, Im using a rev 1.1 Master an Aorus rx5700XT and all NVMES one with Catalina, one with windows and third as a joint transfer drive with extended FAT. Now I just need to get my Titan ridge to play nicely.

That is Awesome mate....
But I am still can't get it working...

slehc84

AMD OS X Member
That is Awesome mate....
But I am still can't get it working...
Have you adjusted your bios settings yet ? above 4g etc ... and try taking off XMP

Vye

AMD OS X Member
I enabled the 4g decode and disabled csm...I did even touch XMP profile..Is there any thing I need to change in XMP ?
If So share with me...
Thanks For your response

slehc84

AMD OS X Member
I enabled the 4g decode and disabled csm...I did even touch XMP profile..Is there any thing I need to change in XMP ?
If So share with me...
Thanks For your response
I sent you a mail as it is kinda off topic

slehc84

AMD OS X Member
If So share with me...
Thanks For your response
Try looking at this is for an elite board not a master like ours

slehc84

AMD OS X Member
Well the AMD power seems to be working well

1255 on a single and 11937 on multi core

olbo

AMD OS X Member
Updated for OC 0.6.1, I went through Differences.pdf and there's nothing additional to add for this board

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 76

olbo

AMD OS X Member
Hi friends

I have the same MotherBoard. Should I need to switch back to "F11" from "F20" to make the hack work??
I was struggling to boot for days. no Matter what config.plist parameters are change it will stuck at "[EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] 2020-09-04T09:56:13"
I also tried with Dotaina troubleshooting but no luck. I do not intend to copy paste your EFI . I need help to figure it out happy to do whatever change you suggest.

Now I gonna Startover from scratch and trashing the existing EFI (as recommended to me).

Thanks

F20 works, but is inconsistent. I often got graphical glitches and I was unable to boot into safe mode. I've since reverted to F11 BIOS. Since the board contains a switch for the BIOS you can try with both F11 and F20. I think your problem is with RebuildAppleMemoryMap as newer BIOS have trouble with it being set to NO, try enabling it. I also just uploaded a new EFI for OC 0.6.1 which contains various improvements

If none of this works, ensure you enable all logging utilities offered by OpenCore and please paste logs here. You can get the logs fromthe USB drive you attempt to boot from.

Vye

AMD OS X Member
F20 works, but is inconsistent. I often got graphical glitches and I was unable to boot into safe mode. I've since reverted to F11 BIOS. Since the board contains a switch for the BIOS you can try with both F11 and F20. I think your problem is with RebuildAppleMemoryMap as newer BIOS have trouble with it being set to NO, try enabling it. I also just uploaded a new EFI for OC 0.6.1 which contains various improvements

If none of this works, ensure you enable all logging utilities offered by OpenCore and please paste logs here. You can get the logs fromthe USB drive you attempt to boot from.

Hi Olbo

I have a successful Hackintosh with the "F21" bios...What I did to make it work is Diabled the "SetupVirtualMaps" Quirk in Booter section add added "npci=0x2000 shikigva=128" to my bootargs. I needed the "npci=0x2000" even though I had Above 4G Decoding Enabled.It is weird to keep both. My bootArgs looks like this "-v keepsyms=1 debug=0x100 npci=0x2000 alcid=3 agdpmod=pikera shikigva=128". Every thing works perfectly..but as you said Sleep and Microphone is not working...As of OpenCore v0.6.0.....

Thanks for your reply...

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

Hi have you receive your titan ridge ?

Niko

AMD OS X Member
I've upgraded from my original setup to your 0.6.1 and it works really well. However, my FENVI's Bluetooth is no longer recognised by the OS. I'm getting Bluetooth not available in the menubar. I saw that you had various original bluetooth kexts in there that you couldn't upload because of the size limit. However, mine is a native card that works without any kexts. Did you do anything to your config/setup that may interefere with this? I have tried pinpointing the issue, but no luck so far :/

slehc84

AMD OS X Member
Hi have you receive your titan ridge ?
I did , I flashed it like on the CMP , it would not boot the system unless a DP was plugged in . It also caused problems in my windows side. So I removed it and put it in my CMP 4.1/5.1 running mojave and opencore 6.1 and it works great . I have a rev 02 Titan ridge coming this week, will try agin , but do not recommend flashing them on a hackingtosh

olbo

AMD OS X Member
I've upgraded from my original setup to your 0.6.1 and it works really well. However, my FENVI's Bluetooth is no longer recognised by the OS. I'm getting Bluetooth not available in the menubar. I saw that you had various original bluetooth kexts in there that you couldn't upload because of the size limit. However, mine is a native card that works without any kexts. Did you do anything to your config/setup that may interefere with this? I have tried pinpointing the issue, but no luck so far :/

Are you able to see the device with hackintool?

I am not doing anything special, nor did anything change from 0.6.0 -> 0.6.1 which would affect bluetooth

Check that the kexts are up to date:https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/ktext.html#wifi-and-bluetooth

Failing that, are you able to provide any logs of the failing bluetooth adapter to help us assist you?

slehc84

AMD OS X Member
Well stuck the v2 of the Titan ridge in my X570 Master. The monitor works, the sound works, but the strange thing is in Thunderbolt on system information It says no drivers loaded, will have to dig further on this problem

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.