hello my friends i bought a new SSD to install macOS on my desktop PC, i have
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: RTX 3080
GPU: RX 460
Motherboard: X570 Aorus Master
SSD: Samsung 970Evo Plus 256GB
SSD: ADATA Swordfish 250GB for MacOS
RAM: G.skill tridentz NEO 16GB 3800MHZ CL-14
and i want to put both GPU on the same system. i saw on the tutorial that its possible to disable one but you need to connect the Monitor to the HDMI or DP thats on the motherboard and i dont have one on the motherboard (only USB TYPE C), how can i connect this both GPU on the same system and run the rx 460 to macOS and the nvidia one for windows?
its possible?
if yes please tell me how ?
G-sync will work on windows ?
i can connect the RTX 3080 via DP cable and the RX460 via HDMI its possible to do that ?
thanks for helpers much appreciated

tung_opeth

AMD OS X Member
yes i also have 1080ti for windows and rx460 for macOS

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
yes i also have 1080ti for windows and rx460 for macOS
and you connect both of them to the same system ?
where did you connect the hdmi or dp ?
how you managed it you can help me? i will pay you

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
You need to disable the NVidia GPU in macOS via a ssdt and disable the AMD card via device manager in windows.
It doesn’t matter what ports you want to use as an output from the gpus, HDMI or DP that’s up to you.

For more information on how to do it and create yourself a SSDT for your GPU read here.

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
You need to disable the NVidia GPU in macOS via a ssdt and disable the AMD card via device manager in windows.
It doesn’t matter what ports you want to use as an output from the gpus, HDMI or DP that’s up to you.

For more information on how to do it and create yourself a SSDT for your GPU read here.
if you can help me via Discord i will pay you PM if you can

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.