11.2.3 -> 11.5.2 OC0.7.3 Stuck on [EB|LOG:EXITBS:START], Ryzen 9 3900x, b450, RX 5700xt

rayaranas

AMD OS X Member
I tried the OC 0.7.3 debug version and followed this video

my hack now boots up. Big Sur 11.6

bariszop

AMD OS X Member
I don't really know what to try anymore. I could retry the install with OC0.7.2 but I wouldn't know which exact kext and driver versions to pick to work with that. Also the fact that it has been stuck at 11.2.3 across several open core versions seems weird to me, but then again my approach isn't exactly guided by thorough understanding. techzpod.com mobdro apk[/URL]https://get-mobdrovip.com

Last edited:

ImpossibleObject

AMD OS X Member
I should have said I managed to "resolve" the issue months later. For me it hinged on something really stupid: I did not change the boot order in the uefi so it was continually using the outdated bootloader / opencore instance from the disk that did not work with the newer versions instead of the new one on the usb. Not sure whether that is the case for you but it might be worthwhile as a sanity check.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.