10.15.7 install -OK issues with security and Admin privileges

ashand

AMD OS X Member
Hello,

its been a week with no solution so far, have installed 10.15.7 on AMD machine (Asrock X570 Creator / 16 Core Ryzen 9 5950X / HyperX 64GB 2400MHZ DDR4 / Asus Radeon VII)

looks OK, BT is working, network is OK WiFi NOT working, TB is working! BUT I have many issues with system admin user privileges which I don't have for some folders mainly for "System" folders

I am an Admin user, I have tried to create a new Admin user, re-install different version of Catalina but every time it is the same.

Also when I click on "security and privacy" in system preferences it get stuck and crushing the app.

instaling Apps - OK but will fail to load if no access to system file

I am loosing ideas, is anyone know how to make it work?

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
What bootloader you use?

ashand

AMD OS X Member
Using OC 6
Anyway, I have succeeded to disable SIP and run
sudo mount -uw /
sudo killall finder

Still in system preferences "security&Privacy" is stuck and I cannot access this...need to force kill

Something Is wrong with this install...installing Cubase Pro 11 (ligit) opened in safe mode always and not loading...

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.