Search results

1. P

Intel I211-AT Alternative to SmallTree

Works on my Asus Crosshair VI Hero Subsystem ID: 0x85f0 Subsystem Vendor ID: 0x1043
  2. P

[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

How do I get this to work with my x370 Asus Crosshair VI Hero? I also have the problem since Monterey that the Front USB are not working anymore. Already tried to fix that with Hackintool.
  3. P

Big Sur Beta 8

Update to Beta 9 worked like a charm
  4. P

Big Sur Beta 8

Hi, what did you do besides the new Kernel patches that the update from Beta 6 to Beta 8 worked? I put in the newest Kexts, OpenCore 062 and the latest AMD Expirental Patch but it stops booting at EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START
  5. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

It’s running now on Mac OS Big Sur Beta 2. whoop whoop
  6. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Leads in both ways to the same error message
  7. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Hi, via MacBook Pro I got the Big Sur Beta 1 to run on my external Samsung 970 EVO Plus. But as soon as I switch the external Samsung SSD to my Ryzentosh and try to boot Big Sur I get always this error message ( Attachment ) I mounted the EFI of 970 EVO Plus and copied my OpenCore EFI to...
  8. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

FakeSMC for installer and not VirtualSMC? Is there a reason as to why? My Ryzentosh works faboulous with VirtualSMC unter latest Catalina.
  9. P

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Where was it announced?
  10. P

Big Sur AMD Ryzen 3900x Success Guide

Still not booting. Do I have to remove .kexts? A minimum I need should be Lilu, VirtualSMC and Whatevergreen right? Do I have to merge the Experimental AMD Big Sur Patch from patches.plist into config.plist?
  11. P

Funny from my MacOS11.iso he doesn't boot. From my catalina.iso he does. Well I install Catalina first in the VM and than upgrade with Big Sur. Idea why he doesn't show a drive? Only see the USB Stick
  12. P

Ok makes sense. Will try that. Thank you Update: Attachment Idea?
  13. P

2. Either you will need to use Virtual Box to install on or a real Mac supporting the update, I used a Mac Pro 5,1 and installed the system to a NVME Drive You have to install on a VM or real Mac to the desktop all setup otherwise Opencore will not boot the system, As this is beta 1 there is...
  14. P

Intel Bluetooth Firmware from Japan :)

How can I get it to work ? I have an AX200. Bluetooth is working superb. But no WLAN yet.
  15. P

Intel Bluetooth Firmware from Japan :)

So you can use your Blueooth and Wifi with your AX 200?
  16. P

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4

Hi, I'm very new to this Hackintosh project. And after hours of going through guides etc. I got it to work ...... yeah ! Which WLAN + Bluetooth card can you recommend for Hackintosh? Which Mouse + Keyboard do you recommend? Is there a possibility to get an Intel AX 200 WLAN + Bluetooth card...
  17. P

Ryzentosh First Time

I've got it to run now even with an XFX. Is there a possibility to get my Asus WIFI + Blueooth card running ? ( AX200) are there working .kext for that?
  18. P

Ryzentosh First Time

Hi, I'm new to this forum and wanna do my first "Ryzentosh" I didn't find a spoiler function to put my rig into it. OpenCore boots into Mac OS Catalina installer but immediately turns "black" or restarts. I've setup BIOS from my Asus according to some guides. What do I do wrong? Missing...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.