Search results

1. Gabo

Gaming with AMD hackintosh - World of Warcraft

After taking a nap & keeping on researching i now believe to know that a 5700xt compared to radeon vii should be running way better in games. Maybe it's the just gpu's architecture and that's it.
  2. Gabo

hm... it seems like due to some software changes/update a rx 5700 xt is now working OOB if i am correct. btw. I did not go & buy the RT710 although i was at the store. The queue turned me off and i decided to come another day. (The reservation automatically is for 10 days^^) My luck I just...
  3. Gabo

My original plan was to build an AMD system and i guess i will not go down the intel road. As it is the way it is, i will have to create a dual-boot Ryzentosh. Apart from the fact that i just prefer the mac OS i've neither built a computer nor creating a hackintosh. There semms to be no other...
  4. Gabo

I know about the option to dual boot which is less comfortable & also very annoying regarding having to deal with Windows. I would like to strictly use macOS only because i just really like it better and i on Win i couldn't use Logic, too. (Back in those days when Logic was part of emagic there...
  5. Gabo

I just ask myself if i'll have to move to an "intel-solution" in case of crappy fps especially when playing World of Warcraft because that's the only game i play occasionally. Are there any positive examples of AMD systems running smoothly on WoW? Thanks a lot in advance!
  6. Gabo

Hi & thanks a lot for opening this topic. I was planning to build an AMD Ryzentosh with the main intention of playing wow on it because i am using macOS since about two decades now and i do only play wow when i am gaming. By having the first edition of the "slim-line" 27" late 2012 iMac with...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.