Search results

1. I

Ryzen 9 3900x x570 - [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] - Please help

Here config & sanity check for x570 Taichi as reference, sorry I cant be bother testing ur EFI on my system, if you already tried shared EFI on same board vendor and that did not work for you, then not sure how else we could help. Maybe try delete, copy and paste your patch kernel again. Given...
  2. I

FIY this is my x570 Taichi OC0.5.9 SetupVirtualMap setting, and yet if u use this on x570 Aorus Master it will halt at [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] Reason: SetupVritualMap setting is sensitive to different board vendor. Moreover, if u truely search the forum, you would also know is sensitive to bios...
  3. I

well another user had the same exact problem link, he also mention he went thru the general troubleshooting page on the guide, yet the config.plist file he upload had the error causing the problem. Quick search online and here on the forum, there are numerous of posts of this...
  4. I

First time AMD OS X build - Cant get past EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

Suggest you look @ General Troubleshooting page on the guide, your answer is there, R you sure u followed troublshooting guide?
  5. I

A quick search (CTRL+F, Control+F) on General Troubleshooting on the guide page and you will find your answer, even if you are too lazy to do that, a quick google search with the error code on screen will give you the same answer.
  6. I

[UPDATE] GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER | 5600XT | OC 0.7.2 | Big Sur 11.5.1 | Monterey B4

Thanx for the shutdown command, now just need to troubleshoot why I cannot static overclocked CPU with XMP enabled, hopefully is just a ram compatibility issue.
  7. I

[UPDATE] GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER | 5600XT | OC 0.7.2 | Big Sur 11.5.1 | Monterey B4

rofl good to know, I just switch board from Taichi since rev. 1.1 now support Thunderbolt AIC. You experiencing coil whine on VRM when CPU under heavy stress? eg. Blender render, cineR20? Moreover, for some reason I can't set XMP profile with manual CPU Vcore, will fail all the time (I using...
  8. I

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master AMD 3950 OPencore 0.5.8 Catalina 10.15.5

With Above 4G decoding : Enable any1 else having pc wont shutdown under Win10? BIOS F20a here, havent check older BIOS.
  9. I

Any issues with "Above 4G decoding enabled" causing Win10 not shutting down? I have this problem on BIOS F20a.
  10. I

3950X, Aorus X570 Xtreme, Catalina 10.15.5 Success installation... but no wifi and bluetooth after change wifi card to BCM94360NG

Original author had internal wifi/bt disabled with USB map acpi and kexts, since gigabyte bios does not have option to disable it. U probably made an error when copying and modifying his USB map. Doesn’t hurt to debug the problem, I guessing the problem is most likely the USB map is disabling...
  11. I

GUIDE: OpenCL & Metal performance increase on 5700xt

I deleted the device property, makes no difference in real life application. I never had mouse cursor jump or skips issues ever on Hackintosh (using MX master)
  12. I

most aggressive OC settings ++, real life appllcation doesnt make any difference, probably saw 1-2fps increase in Total war warhammer benchmark, still unplayable.
  13. I

SSDT for Flashed GC-Titan Ridge

Follow this guide and flashed TitanRidgeNVM23-E64Fr.zip, few observations on x570 Taichi Bios settings: TB enabled no security 1) 86 error code 2) 5A error code when LG 5k display and mini display ports connected 3) hot plug doesnt work 4) LG 5k display doesnt work at all (hot/cold plug)...
  14. I

Low GPU Usage

Maybe start reading this thread, https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/guide-opencl-metal-performance-increase-on-5700xt.387/ Some1 even posted Nitro+ PowerPlayTable
  15. I

I don’t have non XT to test, but GPU die wise is the same Navi10 minus few compute units, don’t see why it won’t work. Seen plently of ppl flashing XT bios on non XT cards.
  16. I

Project - AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

correct me if I am wrong, u can also copy and paste under device property in Clover plist.
  17. I

Is not that hard, even if you dont understand it the language, the video itself show you what to do. On google drive you find the plist containing the dict to add under Device Property for Opencore config.plist. You then use Hackintool find your device path for your graphic card eg...
  18. I

Project - AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

Inject under device property, looks like same method as described here, https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/guide-opencl-metal-performance-increase-on-5700xt.387/ except there additional powerplaytable parameters to play with OC 5700XT. BTW: PEG0 is on Intel plateform, can search for it...
  19. I

Following this guide on Youtube (Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any hardware failure, use at your own risk). Guide is pretty simple inject W5700X properties under DeviceProperties, performance increase gain in Geekbench as following (havent done real world testing eg. FCPX, Davinci...
  20. I

Stuck on Apple logo screen 10.15.5 update

OK solved, use backup USB EFI with verbose mode ON, had [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] error, solved by SetupVirtualMap: YES
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.