Search results

1. D

Need a lot of help

Hey guys, I think you saw that this is my third post, and I´m sorry to say that but I can´t go any further ´cause I don´t know what I have to do, I´m trying to install Mac OS High Sierra on my PC. Opencore is installed with Opencanopy, so that I dont need anymore my USB stick. But I still have a...
  2. D

Solved "Bootinstall_x64.tool" wont write new MBR

Hello AMD OS X user I have a new Problem, I want to boot without my USB Stick but everytime when I try to use the Bootinstal tool I cant write a new MBR wich is necessary on my Device and I dont know what I can do, i tried to write the MBR with the Clover installer but it crashes every time...
  3. D

Solved Big Open Core problem

Hey guys, I need help :/ I´m trying to install High Sierra on my PC (with Legacy and no UEFI) and follows the official Open Core Guide. Everything worked fine, well Open core made a little problems, like that my Keyboard (USB) wont work, but nothing Serious. I used two USB sticks with OC (one...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.