Search results

1. G

Fenvi T919 Setup

I am hanging it up. I have 12+ hours into this and I still don't have a USB Installer yet. I am just going to buy a darn Macbook and be done with it. Such a headache and then still have problems afterwards.
  2. G

Fenvi T919 Setup

Okay, it sounds like I will start this new journey tonight around 6pm EST. If you guys will be around, that will be great. I have you guys in discord. Haven’t been in it much. I am sure I will have some questions tonight. Thank you!!!
  3. G

Fenvi T919 Setup

So, I am reading through the hardware list. I am running a Gigabyte 990FX UD3 MB, AMD FX 8350 CPU, AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU. I kind of feel like I am fighting an uphill battle. Maybe I should source some parts that are more compatible for this project. Like Intel, that just left a bad taste in my...
  4. G

Fenvi T919 Setup

I am trying to load it on a spare SSD I have, been reading all over the web. I guess I am lost. Sitting here as we speak researching. I would LOVE to have it boot up on the machine without virtualization. I have a USB made now, but it is crashing on me. I keep getting this screen and I have...
  5. G

Fenvi T919 Setup

Hello all, I somehow managed to get myself to a point where I have Big Sur running in VMWARE and my apple account connected. All is well (iMessage, Email, Photos, Notes, etc.) So I decided to go ahead and buy the Fenvi T919 so that I could have wifi and bluetooth for my Homepod and airpods...
  6. G

CPU Disabled error still

Hello, I am following the guide below. https://amd-vm.hackintosh-guides.ml/installing-macos I have followed every step and I still cant seem to get the cpu disabled error to go away so that I can boot into my virtual machine. I am stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am also on...
  7. G

Hello

Hello
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.