Search results

1. G

Hello There! I'm a Newbie and I'm Seeking for Help!

@AudioGod OK, new Update. I managed to get Wifi and Bluetooth, and finally set the right flag (Default) on Misc section. Now, I tried your solutions to enable 2.0 mode on my USB ports, but I seem out of luck, since that's my last problem on this machine, that is otherwise perfect. When you end...
  2. G

Nevermind me atm! If you are pleased to help me, I’ll surely wait for you!
  3. G

@AudioGod I'm trying to fix this by trying multiple solutions. I'd just like to ask for help on 2.0 USB, since no usb devices with has 2,0 standards want to work. I even bough a usb 2.0 hub, but it's not recognised at all.
  4. G

Ok, I did a lot of checks. If I reset nvram, my Nvidia drivers screws up. But if I do it to enable my wifi with the changes after misc I'm constricted to format again. I'm kinda lost, because I don't know what to do at all.
  5. G

I tried every time I make a change to reset nvram, but is seems impossible to bring my gnu back unfortunately. I'll try tomorrow morning to do a clean install again and see what happens.
  6. G

New Update. After modifying the parameter in the Misc settings with Propertree, my GPU drivers stopped working. Reverting did not fix anything. What did I screwed up?
  7. G

I'll go and try once I can revert the no gpu drivers issue, as I said in my previous edit I'm checking everything!
  8. G

@AudioGod I think there is a problem with usb, because (for example) my USB Sound Card Just Turn on and Off on its own for few seconds, until it just shuts. Is it intended? EDIT: Every one of My 4 USB 2.0 does this. I tried to plug the sound card to USB 3.0 and it turns on, but the sound coming...
  9. G

Ok, cool! If i find something wich does not work can i write under this post?
  10. G

Ok, i'll check on them! How about NvRam Reset? Should i to as you said in your original post?
  11. G

I just have to add them to the folder? Not to the config plist?
  12. G

Both of them, on Two Separate NVME's.
  13. G

The OS is Already Installed and Drivers for GPU are up and running ATM!
  14. G

@AudioGod Cool! Thank You! Just to to things right: I have another NVME with Windows installed. I should Just Swap the OC Folder into The EFI Partition of the Mac OS Disk? Deleting mine, adding yours?
  15. G

@AudioGod I tried to modify your efi! Wanna take a look? I'm kinda a newbie and i don't know if i am doing right!
  16. G

They're From Intel! But at the moment, i can't tell you the precise model!
  17. G

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hello. I have a question to ask. I have recently built and High Sierra Hack With Gigabyte Aorus Ultra X570, Ryzen 3950x and a 1080ti. Everything Works Except Wifi, Bluetooth and USB. Can I use Your Efi? With what modification? I'm noob and can't map my own USB. Thanks!
  18. G

Hello There! I am Geenopippo and I am new to AMD Hackintosh! I managed on my own to install Mac OS High Sierra on my PC Built with AMD Ryzen 3950x, 1080ti on a Gigabyte Aorus Ultra X570 Motherboard! Even with GPU Drivers, which i'm kinda excited! Now I'll miss Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB Mapping...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.