Search results

1. J

How to install on my laptop? The specs are below

Okay now, i’m stuck on another message: « USBToolBox: XHC1: waitForMatchingService failed or timed out » But also you can observed on the first photo that there are some errors who have been there since the beginning of my tries like « ... Err(OxE) <- RT.GV wake-failure...
  2. J

But which NVME drive are you talking about ? I'm not booting on my NVME drive. I'm testing your kext
  3. J

Does this matter? Maybe i have to change usb disk ? But i use a MacOS Monterey recovery made by a virtual machine and minimum size required is at least 20go. This is the only usb key I have that is at least 20gb. Do you think this is impossible on my computer ?
  4. J

I have this NVMe drive: intel ssdpeknw512g8h But i boot on a usb hard drive of 128go SanDisk 3.2Gen1 plug into usb port
  5. J

Now i’m stuck here « BuildActDeviceEntry exit » (fans turn off)
  6. J

I sent it few posts ago: Thank you for your folder but get Log exit error and then shutdown
  7. J

Thank you but not work! With this log and then reboot
  8. J

Thank you, i managed to clean NVRAM thanks to your help (in previous versions options where always visible) but now i get stuck on another message, first i have the first screen and then got stuck on the second photo I feel like it's endless Thank you very much for your attempts to help
  9. J

Hi thank your for yout folder but unfortunately, i can't boot, i reset system (didn't found the RESETNVRAM or Shutdown tool in options) and now opencore restart just after this message (i'm not stuck and my computer didn't shutdown, options where to boot are presented again):
  10. J

Thank you for your answer but i'm sorry to tell you that didn't worked, here is the opencore debug log
  11. J

So do you have a solution to my problem ?
  12. J

Yes i make installer with a virtual machin macos and the createvirtualmedia command. But i can't boot on the installer, the log file isn't complet, here is the photo of the display when i'm stuck Here is a zip files with all the dumps:
  13. J

Hi bro, can you help me, i tried to boot with your folder on a AMD Ryzen 4500U with Radeon Vega 6 but i get stucked on this message (not an error i think, even if there are some errors befor the stucking): AMDCPUSupport v0.7.1, init AMDCPUSupport::enter dllnklng.. vh: 4294967168, vl: 492896256...
  14. J

Unable to reach Catalina's recovery

Do you think it will be good with a ryzen 5 4500U and a Radeon vega 6 integrated GPU? If so, can you send me your EFI here because I had trouble finding it (there are several and I don't know which one is the right one in the pile of files and links). thank you in advance
  15. J

Hi thank you for your EFI, i will try this next week waiting for my ssd but i recently found this: https://github.com/iamthaoly/amd-laptop-hackintosh and i'm wondering if that's seem to be serious or not because the processor is very similar to mine unlike you
  16. J

Hi, i wanna retry booting one year later, maybe some things have changed ? To remember, just wanna use developpement tool
  17. J

Sorry for the wait, but no I don't have a csm option in my bios.
  18. J

ScanPolicy is already on 0.
  19. J

No one have an idea?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.