2. G

Ventura beta 6 bootable by AMD FX-6300 hackintosh after OCLP 0.5.0

tried that but after a small verbose my system restarts
  3. G

i dont have legacy so i dont use oclp
  4. G

Hello i have an fx cpu currently i am in 0pencore 0.8.5 and latest Monterey. Do you know if i have to change something if i want to update to ventura (i have updated the patches) or i am good to go with ota update ?
  5. G

Success - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 / FX 8350 / Nvidia GTX 690 / OC 0.7.6 - Big Sur 11.6.2 & Monterey 12.1

I managed to boot to Monterey. Everything worked but I have a problem with the login screen .It crashes everytime I turn on my PC and I can't login
  6. G

Success - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 / FX 8350 / Nvidia GTX 690 / OC 0.7.6 - Big Sur 11.6.2 & Monterey 12.1

Hello I have a similar system with you .I have FX 8350 Gigabyte GA 970 UD3P and rx570 .I was running the last version of big sur problem free .Today I tried to update to Monterey 12.4 but after the 2 reboots I got an image saying that my PC failed to boot any ideas? Thanks in advance
  7. G

Screens Flickering right after apple logo

It doesn't shows it now so I can't take a photo .I believe that the problem is the login window in Monterey because in the past I had to disable it so I can run Monterey
  8. G

I reinstalled big sur make a new efi and everything worked . Today I tried to install Monterey .And when my system tries to start then black screen again .After a while it reboot and then I get an error message
  9. G

My specs CPU:FX8350 MB:Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P GPU:RX570
  10. G

I upgraded my opencore from 0.7.2 into 0.7.5 and now I can't access my desktop .My screen flickers all the time .I can see only my cursor for a few seconds and my desktop sometimes but then immediately black screen again
  11. G

macOS Monterey Patches Released

Are there any future plans for fx series patch?
  12. G

OpenCore boot entries

Every time I boot my pc Opencore creates a new boot entry how can I stop this? I can provide EFI file if needed
  13. G

Solved No sound after 11.3 with voodoohda

It worked thank you so much
  14. G

Solved No sound after 11.3 with voodoohda

I found this solution but I can't understand how to make the install can someone explain the process with more simple steps. Thanks in advance
  15. G

Can't update OC from 0.6.7 to 0.6.8 AMD FX

here is my EFI
  16. G

Specs Cpu: FX-8350 Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P Gpu : RX-570 I don't have access in my hackintosh right now so I am going to post it later
  17. G

i tried this right now but it didn't work
  18. G

no i only use XLNCUSBfix.kext and GenericUSBXHCI.kext
  19. G

Thanks for the reply I tried again from scratch and I managed to update .I would like to ask you something more if you can help me .I have an annoying problem with my keyboard and sometimes I have to unplug it and then plug it again to work ,can you help me ?Thanks in Advance
  20. G

I Have problem updating my AMD FX Hackintosh from 0.6.7 to 0.6.8 . Can't go to boot picker,it stucks to the boot screen
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.