Search results

1. F

Big Sur upgrade from Catalina failing on B450 I Aorus Pro Wifi, Ryzen 2600, XFX 7870

Try to check your config.plist at https://opencore.slowgeek.com/
  2. F

Who has AMD, USB custom tutorial

Great!
  3. F

Help to repair DSDT on AMD B450 Chipset

Has mirado los ajustes de la bios después de actualizarla? Quizá se te haya cambiado algo de la configuración y sea eso lo que fastidia. Por cierto. Si haces el esfuerzo de escribir en inglés, aunque sea mediante translator o algo así, conseguirás que más gente entienda lo que dices y pueda...
  4. F

Leon_KLS' B550 Aorus Pro | Ryzen 3700x | RX 580 | Mojave 10.14.4

Try to install older version of Davinci... 16.1.0.055 is running ok in my Mojave drive.
  5. F

Ryzen 3700x, Asus B450-F Gaming, MSI RX480, OC 0.6.3, Big Sur 11.01 - Sleep works

Thanks for your help! I edited some parts of your EFI for adjust it to my mobo... added GUI for boot selection and now i have a NVME drive with Big Sur fully functional. Included intel integrated chipset wifi. Great!
  6. F

Microphone doesn't work, Big Sur upgrade

Did you edited the config.plist with the new kext? The attacched kext works well for me in my msi b450 gaming pro carbon AC.
  7. F

Microphone doesn't work, Big Sur upgrade

The answer is in the Dortania guide. Change AppleALC kext for a VoodooHDA kext.
  8. F

macOS on kvm - success with 3700x and 740gt - and opinion vs bare metal ryzentosh

Thanks for share it. This is probably the way used by Morgonaut... and maybe the future of hackintosh. Who knows.
  9. F

Ryzen 3700x, Asus B450-F Gaming, MSI RX480, OC 0.6.3, Big Sur 11.01 - Sleep works

Thanks for share it! I will try soon. Can you upload your EFI??
  10. F

Move from Mojave to Catalina

Great. I still working with Mojave and Clover. Probably when OpenCore becomes stable (or not beta version), I'll jump to it too.
  11. F

Move from Mojave to Catalina

Clover or Open core?
  12. F

OpenCore in EFI partition

The USB drive can boot? Just copy all the content of EFI folder of the USB to EFI folder of the SSD. It should be enought.
  13. F

AMD Adobe Fixes

I'm confused. I tried the MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5 command in terminal for run InDesign... and yes. It work for me. The surprise is the app is still running without put the command anymore. Even restarting the computer. Is it normal?
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.