Search results

1. S

Ryzen 9 3900X, ASRock X570 ITX/TB3, Sapphire RX 5500 Pulse, Catalina

What do you believe was the culprit on shutdown? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Have you had any issues with shutdown not working properly? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Let me know if you have any luck. I’m experiencing the same thing regarding shutdown Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Yes he disabled Radeon boost on 10.15.5 in the efi and config.plist due to compatibility issues Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Everything I’ve seen on the new b550 phantom gaming itx doesn’t show anything regarding tb3 on board on even a tb header. The x570 is the only go to itx with tb support that I’ve seen Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Thanks I’ll try and dig into it here a few days. Was more upset that I had to start from scratch all over again with my installs. Another issue in running into now is macOS won’t shutdown, it’ll go to a black screen and just sit running after all this now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

Something went array in my build and had to reinstall everything. I have noticed an issue with 0.5.9 Any input in the proper way to get everything back. Unable to see any option but macOS/recovery/reset nvram which is okay with me but want to get rid of these errors displaying before loading...
  8. S

SNAZZY LABS RYZENSHINE BUILD WITH ASROCK X570 CREATOR PT 2.

Just picked up a GC Titan Ridge and everything to flash the card. My question is what has been identified as the best firmware for macOS to flash to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

I’m watching this closely will you update the repo if it’s successful? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

I actually even ran the Thunderbolt Display through a node pro powered enclosure to ensure power is running to the monitor but still run into this. Not sure if I try and plug and unplug once opencore loads to the the Apple logo. I haven’t gotten that far yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. S

After messing around more with thunderbolt I’ve been able to get it to somewhat successfully connect and establish if I boot into windows shut down completely, boot f11 and select my open core drive. Once everything is established these are the screenshots of the controller in system profiler...
  12. S

I just built off your repo for my NZXT H1 build and I’m having hit or miss success with the Apple Thunderbolt Display working. Display works fine with DP in off a Vega 56 but sometimes the FaceTime camera, USB ports, and speakers work and others they are available . In suggestions into the...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.