Search results

1. P

Steinberg Cubase or Nuendo on Mojave ?

I haven't tested Nuendo but if memory serves Cubase 10 (and some versions of Cubase 10.5 but not all) will work if you remove the surroundpanner.vst3 from the application bundle. I don't recommend doing this however.
  2. P

Steinberg Cubase Nuendo on AMD OSX ?

I don't use a Ryzen hackintosh anymore but if memory serves Cubase 10 does work if you remove the SurroundPanner VST3 from the Cubase.app bundle. Spectralayers is unaffected. Your options are either to switch to a KVM hackintosh, switch to Windows or use another DAW.
  3. P

Some of the waves plugins are crashing [Logic Pro X]

Seconding this. I'm genuinely blown away by the awesome work put in by people here to enable running an AMD hackintosh, but after fighting back and fourth I eventually switched to Windows + Cubase and it's honestly been nothing short of excellent for me. I used Logic for years but I genuinely...
  4. P

ProTools video engine not supported?

Over a month late but yes basically it's a known issue and no there isn't a fix for it I'm afraid, unless you'll consider running in KVM.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.