Search results

1. H

Help to update

Hi guys, I'd like to update my macos to the latest update... At the moment I'm still on macos Ventura and everything is fine. Do you think i can try to update without touching my EFI? (It's based on OC 0.9.2) Or it's better to go with a clean installation? I post my EFI, any help would be...
  2. H

Problem upgrading from 13.2.1 to 13.4

Hi guys, I decided to upgrade my machine from macOS 13.2.1 to the newer version 13.4. As always I downloaded and installed it, when I turn on my pc, it shows one new icon "macOS Installer". I select it but everything seems to freeze. Luckily I still can select to boot in the 13.2.1 version. At...
  3. H

Upgrade to RX 6650 XT

Hi guys, I just bought a new gpu, the Asus Strix RX 6650 XT. My previous gpu was the RX 570 and everything worked fine. With this new gpu i knew i had to do a gpu spoof... so i tried by setting SSDT-BRG0 but no luck at the moment. Do you have a guide or any tips for me? Thank you in advance!
  4. H

Updating to opencore 0.85 for Ventura

Hi guys, I just updated my Efi to opencore 0.85, but i'm not really sure if my config.plist is properly updated. With it I can still boot to my Monterey as always, but i don't want to break everything for Ventura. Can you help me to check if my config.plist is fine? And if it's ready for...
  5. H

From Big Sur to Monterey

Hi guys, i bought a new motherboard, the asrock B550m steel legend, to update and run Monterey (my former MSI motherboard is not supported). First i tried to boot my hackintosh (specs in my signature) with Big Sur and the new motherboard (no changes on my efi folder or config.plist)...
  6. H

Hackintosh or real mac?

Hi everyone, i'm trying to build an hackintosh, but no success at the moment... :( so i'm in the verge to give up and buy a mac. But i have a question first: i'd like to use macos for software like xcode. I want to learn to program on swift so it seems the only way. Is it possibile to have a...
  7. H

Help for a installation

Hi, i'm trying to install Big Sur on my pc with these specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Pulse 4GB NVMe: 500GB Samsung 980 PRO SSD: 480GB Crucial BX500 - this is where i want to install MacOs WiFi /...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.