Search results

1. F

Asus ROG STRIX B550-F problems

@TherioN Have you checked your Bios Settings - for the most people AMD B550 and X570 Chipset: BIOS Settings: Enter BIOS -> Press Delete -> Enter Setup Exit -> Load Optimised Defaults Ai Tweaker -> Ai Overclock Tuner -> D.O.C.P. Advanced -> APM Configuration -> Power On By PCIe -> Disabled...
  2. F

Check the bootflag: boot-args: v keepsyms=1 agdpmod=pikera unfairgva=1 alcid=1 itlwm_cc=DE dk.e1000=0 Maybe agdpmod=pikera is for my Radeon 6900XT - delete this unfairgva=1 false for you, delete this. AMD 7850 is iGPU?
  3. F

@TherioN Hi, try my EFI OC 0.78 - Asus Strix B550 Wifi- EFI TherioN My PC - Signature Add Serial Number etc. Regards Flexarius
  4. F

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX - OpenCore EFI

Ok thank you, with both config.plist there is no Bluetooth. Can you check the newest one please?
  5. F

Hi, thank you. Can you check it please? If you find some other helpful things, feel free to change it :) My System - check my Signature.. I use Kraken X62 AIO, is there tool for Monterey? Regards
  6. F

Hi, my Asus B550 Strix F Wifi shows no Bluetooth with Monterey 12.0.1. Wifi and Ethernets works - any ideas?
  7. F

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

After kext is ready in EFI - folder and reboot. How can i see that it worked? I see only 15 USB Ports?
  8. F

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

@AudioGod i tried this method, but with the FakeID i got problems when i connected the ethernet cable. I saw how ethernet was looking for an DHCP IP address. For seconds it looks good, but then the pc crashed with reboot. I disabled WLAN, the same problem - crash. I found another method in...
  9. F

@AudioGod thank you. WLAN works with Internet now - little bit laggy (slow). I225-V patching the Kernel didn't work for me. I have read there are other method, which is the best? FakeID? Thank you
  10. F

@AudioGod i can boot with your EFI - i have added SSDT-CPUR.aml. Now i will try to fix Network. At the moment i have no Ethernet or WLAN. Can i use all this SSDT's on my Asus B550 Strix F WiFi from your EFI X570? ACPI SSDT's - All bypassed for other OS SSDT-HPET.aml (HPET _CRS (Needs _CRS to...
  11. F

Is FakePCIID_Intel_I225-V.kext and FakePCIID.kext necessary?
  12. F

Thank you. I will try this. I use Big Sur 11.4. Is networking patching not necessary? Ryzen 5900x Sapphire 6900XT Nitro OC+ B550 StrixWifi-F 2TB SSD Samsung 980 Pro Some special in bios settings?
  13. F

Hi, great guide/build. That's level of quality is exactly what i need for my Asus B550 Strix F WIFI - EFI. Is there a pro who has this board?
  14. F

Asus B550 Strix F + 5900X + Radeon 6900XT

Do you know where to turn on bootlog in config.plist? I will check bootlog. I can Login in my Mac Account - but the mice is a bit laggy an Theo reboot after short time.
  15. F

@MonchiLin i use your EFI and can now boot into my external SSD with Big Sur 11.4 (installed on real iMac). After login into my User-Profil all started and i can use MacOS 30 sec - 1min, than i got a black screen and a reboot. Have you actually problems with your installation? Thanks and Regard
  16. F

Hey, thank you, i will try this today.
  17. F

Can you boot into the Installtion-Screen. I can't open the config.plist with OpenCore Configurator. Only PlistEdit.
  18. F

Hi, i have updated my PC with 6900XT and new Opencore 0.6.9. After 5 months i tried a new Big Sur Installation to run this all. I tested it with MacOS Installation USB-Stick and external BigSur 11.4 Instattion (installed on real iMac). Something is wrong with my EFI. I used my old EFI...
  19. F

Big Sur 11.0.1 | Asus STRIX b550-i | Ryzen 3600 | OC 0.6.0 (works too for Mojave 10.14.7/Catalina 10.15.7)

@tony535 I have B550-F too, with Wifi. Can you share you EFI please? Same Problem: Ethernet is not working.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.