Search results

1. M

Can't get to 10.15.4 or newer, host=win10, ryzen 2600 / Asus TUF Gaming x570

#UPDATE 2: DOES NOT LIKE more than 2 cpu,works with 8192mb RAM but still only see's one slot. I couldn't get it to get past this and couldn't find a way to adjust the memory slots on Virtualbox.
  2. M

#UPDATE -- I was able to update to Big Sur 11.1 However, it thinks that there's an issue with my memory
  3. M

Howdy! I have almost exactly the same hardware as you; Windows 10 20h2, Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS WIFI and a 3700X. Did you get this working? I don't have VMware, however, I'm using the very latest version of Virtualbox v6.1. Make sure to have the Virtualbox Guest Additions installed (the ones...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.