Search results

1. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

have a look at this thread @Tony https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-radeon-rx-6800-xt-big-sur.306736/page-132#post-2264482 it seams that WEG should be able to enable every 6900xt by spoofing the id
  2. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Did the migration to MacPro7,1 and now I could remove whatevergreen and it works without. (tested HDMI and Displayport)
  3. A

thanks for your great work a few questions: @ SMCAMDProcessor.kext has been dropped whats are the implications? Does powermanagement still work? Should we generate a new serialnumber and sign out from apple when switching?
  4. A

I think converting to MacPro 7.1 is a good idea as the iMacPro is dead and the MacPro should be alive for some time. What will change?
  5. A

Got my card today. Without WEG only HDMI works but no displayports. So its WEG + agdpmod=pikera for now
  6. A

Updated to 11.4 Beta 1 without a problem. My rt6800 should be here in the next few days.
  7. A

What a day. Managed to buy an rx6800 in the AMD.com drop today and the 11.4 beta 1 brings support for it! Which brings us back to the question if it will be possible to disable SAM in opencore and enable it in BIOS for Windows.
  8. A

Even without support you can use a second GPU and disable the 6000 for macos but still could not enable resizable bar cause macOS wont boot?
  9. A

I found another USB problem? If I shutdown the PC and unplug an USB device (phone, flash drive) directly after power down the PC starts again. But maybe just a bug from my case front USB? And another question. macOS will never support resizable bar. But if there is support for Radeon 6000 in...
  10. A

I found this after having the problem and tried unplugging it and the problem was gone. https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/misc/shutdown.html As I don't really need the USB hub inside the Monitor I did not try any other fix.
  11. A

I also had the reboot on shutdown problem when I connect the USB hub from my new monitor (LG 27gl850-b). Without the USB hub connected shutdown works.
  12. A

I observed that spotlight is not working after a warm boot from windows to macOS. If I cold boot directly to macOS it works. Anyone can confirm that problem?. Another question: Is thunderbolt working under macOS if I add an Gigabyte titan ridge add-in card?
  13. A

Finally got all parts for my build. Took both the Windows and macOS NVMe from my Intel hackintosh into the new one and and everything worked out of the box without reinstallation. Just changed the EFI and did an cleanup of the clover stuff in macOS and a driver cleanup in windows.
  14. A

ok, thank you for clarification I will report back when everything is up and running
  15. A

ok thank you so its the same for different CPUs and I don't have to adjust it? Whats the limitation of the basic power management? Does powersaving on an idle sytem and turbo core work?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.