Search results

1. T

Flawless iMacPro Ventura: X570 Elite, 5800X3D, 6800 XT, Ethernet+BT+WiFi

It's the same thing I thought, I have the same motherboard as you. iPad updated, I can use the mouse and keyboard of my hack with the continuity function. When I start the screen duplicate on iPad, continuity app starts but remains black. Sometimes the Mac warns me that I disconnected the iPad...
  2. T

this is my situation... How can recognize my bluetooth usb port and change to internal?
  3. T

Yes, same pci card From the pcie card comes out the cable that I connected to a usb port on the motherboard. In fact, on Mac, Bluetooth is seen as a USB peripheral. Can I somehow make the Mac believe that that usb port is internal?
  4. T

Thank you for your support. In my case the mouse and keyboard continuity functions work, but if I mirror the screen the ipad display shows a black screen. I have a network card with BCM94360CD chip, it works natively with mac os
  5. T

Fantastic... this EFI is the best. There's any way to have working SIDECAR (I know, I'm asking a lot)
  6. T

Best setting on Bios? Try to install, but stuck on apple logo and empty load bar.
  7. T

Can I make a Ventura clean install ?
  8. T

I have Aorus X570 elite + Ryzen 7 3700 + Rx 5500 XT Can I use this EFI? I must only change serial o config.plist? Thanks for help
  9. T

A bit scared of updating to 12.3

https://amd-osx.com/files/AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext.zip Add this kext to your EFI
  10. T

How to change Processor name ? and add GPU cart.

I have the same problem, everything looks ok in my config, but it doesn't give me the correct information
  11. T

Fix shutdown issue

ERP Enabled will cause the system to restart instead of shutting down on gigabyte boards due to the S5 State it uses. You can create a SSDT to correct the problem or just Disable ERP in the bios. https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/misc/shutdown.html
  12. T

Fix shutdown issue

I know, but it was the only solution to the problem for me. I also have an Aorus
  13. T

Fix shutdown issue

Look for ERP on your BIOS. It must be DISABLED
  14. T

i want to update my macOs (help me please)

https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/audiogods-gigabyte-aorus-x570-pro-pro-wifi-ultra-master-big-sur-monterey-beta-opencore-0-7-4-efi.1344/ Take a look. This efi work perfectly, You must only change personal info (serial, mlb ecc)
  15. T

i want to update my macOs (help me please)

Your setup? Mobo, cpu and gpu?
  16. T

macOS Monterey Patches Released

Your motherboard?
  17. T

**SOLVED** Monterey upgrade, odd ProperTree behaviour

From proprtree GitHub “It appears the default tk implementation that ships with macOS Monterey doesn't display correctly. A workaround is to download and install the intel build (not "universal") of python 3.9.7 from python.org (direct link here) which has a compatible tk bundled, then use the...
  18. T

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hi bro, what I must change on efi to work perfectly with my aorus elite? I use macpro 7.1
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.