Search results

1. T

PC hang after waking from sleep, cause known, but no solution

So after 2 years i finally have some time to fix sleep/wake on my x570 crosshair hero 8 wifi (problem: the case continues run after sleep) method: i disable all usb ports of the board, and only left 2 ports for mouse and keyboard i got a very promising result at this point: PC went to sleep and...
  2. T

[SOLVED]ryzen 5000 series audio problem

i just said good buy to my 3600 and add the 5600x to my system. i fresh installed macOS Big Sur on my new system but audio seems not working, too much noise and stutter there's number of people on facebook that facing the same problem, so im not sure what causes that, new CPU or new OS? my...
  3. T

after updating latest bios, system restarts after shutdown

lately my system instant restarts after shutdown i guess because of i upgraded the latest bios of my mobo (X570 Hero 8 Wifi) i am working on this but the step : "To find the USB Controller that needs fixing, search for _PRW in your DSDT and see what Device is mentioned within it, generally this...
  4. T

x570 hackintosh cannot boot after updating BIOS

i just upgrade my bios, and it turns out like this, any idea? crosshair 8 wifi latest bios (ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO(WI-FI) BIOS 2103) ryzen 5 3600 now i cannot do anything to change the config i follow dortania's troubleshooting yet still no luck...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.