Search results

1. Y

Installer does nothing after selecting drive.

Got it, thanx ^_^
  2. Y

Wanna start by saying thanx @Shaneee, what ya do for the community is awesome. Definitely have Corsair things plugged in lol. Commander Pro is likely the culprit. I also have a Corsair keyboard, mouse, mousepad, ram. Is their something I can turn off or change in MacOS alone. Obviously dont...
  3. Y

Ok so I have installed it by using my other computer to do the install up until it ask me to pick language, region, account name, etc. Everything working as expected from what I can tell so far. When I boot, I get a "Warning! Your computer is now running on ups backup battery power. Save your...
  4. Y

Open Core Official Guide https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/ The install worked w/o a hiccup on my streaming rig: R7 2700x, Asrock Pro 4 B450m, RX 580 Adata 128gb NVMe (not a fast 1). The Computer I really want it on is a R7 3700x, Asrock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, Vega 56...
  5. Y

OK so I tried it again. I was having issues with my power supply goin bad, CMOS battery died. Fixed that and all my previous issues are fine. I still have the same issue and this time the installer is a full version made from within MacOS (compatible offline). Its still displaying the same...
  6. Y

Linked a Video (via Google Drive) to the behavior https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2fuD2ZJXJkQ7pUgUW-kVwKqTzb7VmZ6/view?usp=sharing
  7. Y

Basically like title says. I get to the part of select the drive. Then it just goes back to the Menu (macOS Utilities). I tested the networking works because I can go to the help option and use Safari to reach any website. Ive used the same installer on another AMD build and it works great, Even...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.