Search results

1. A

Some of the waves plugins are crashing [Logic Pro X]

This is probably the reason, thanks!
  2. A

Crashes as soon as the GUI is shown...strange! It's showing as V11 plugin no idea what's going on...
  3. A

I wonder what am I doing wrong trying to patch Scheps I thought the code is correct and added with no errors shown sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x4A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x1A\x00|sg' /Applications/Waves/Plug-Ins\ V11/Scheps\ Parallel\...
  4. A

Yeah tested that code and it got Epic running but no luck with Scheps Parallel Particles Manny Marroquin Tone Shaper I'm on Catalina and running Cubase, I guess that won't make any difference. Vengeance is a sad thing I used them a lot. On the bright side these are the only plugins crashing...
  5. A

I got Epic working this way but same issue with other plugins under V11. Did you ever resolve these other plugins? Also looks like Vengeance plugins are crashing for me.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.