Search results

1. sata-II

Unable to patch Ryzen USB Fix in MaciASL.

Hi. I've actually followed up on my interest and am currently following the Vanilla High Sierra guide. It's gone pretty much without issue so far, except for now. And it's unfortunately something that I can't exactly fix myself (as to why I'm posting to the forum instead). So, when I add the...
  2. sata-II

Does this go?

Ah. And when you say web drivers, what do you mean exactly? Drivers for...browsing the web (most likely not lol) , or drivers you've downloaded from the web? Not that I'll be using the hackintosh drive for much, though it's good to know what I'm working with.
  3. sata-II

Does this go?

I see. Based on my current hardware, do you suspect that I'll be able to boot into a working environment?
  4. sata-II

Does this go?

Hi, so I've recently started interest in this project, and I'm willing to commit to the trouble as long as I know what will and won't work. This is my hardware: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 (integrated) RAM: 2x8GB Patriot Viper Steel Series...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.