Search results

1. K

macOS Sonoma on AMD

Hi all! I’ve successfully upgraded from Ventura, but I have issue with WiFi. I have original Apple BCM943602CDP BT/WiFi card, but only BT is working. What should I do to fix WiFi?
  2. K

Ventura Beta 3 error

I have the same error. OpenCore and other kexts are updated.
  3. K

x570 hackintosh cannot boot after updating BIOS

I’m on Big Sur. On Catalina sleep worked only without Bluetooth card.
  4. K

Also now sleep is not working. On last configuration sleep mode worked.
  5. K

Thank you, this quirk was disabled
  6. K

Thank you, system can boot now, but it always stuck after ~1 min with error
  7. K

ResizableBAR is disabled. I also tried npci=0x3000, result was the same. After update bios I always clear CMOS and resetup.
  8. K

Update: My system still can’t boot with new bios. If I enable “above 4G decoding” option and remove “npci=0x2000” from boot args, boot stuck at “PCI configuration begin”. If I disable “above 4G decoding” and add “npci=0x2000”, I have the same error. If I enable “above 4G decoding” and add...
  9. K

Hi guys! I have the same problem with ROG Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard. My ryzentosh stuck on EXITBS:START since bios version 2010. I set quirks as: SyncRuntimePermissions = True RebuildAppleMemoryMap = True SetupVirtualMap = False Before my settings was: SyncRuntimePermissions = False...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.