Search results

1. S

No Signal on 2nd Display

Since I updated to macOS Big Sur, my second monitor no longer works. I tried unplugging and plugging it in once but it didn't work. On Catalina everything worked even the second monitor Hardware: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 16GB DDR4 3200mhz 250GB SSD
  2. S

How to install macOS Big Sur with 2 Seperate SSD's?

i think its added back in, but still only one monitor
  3. S

@Shaneee so i got Big Sur installed, but only one of my two monitors are working, do i have to look after the graphics card kext?
  4. S

Do I have to restart the update via Catalina first and then restart or just boot directly in this macOS installer
  5. S

Well, i found it in the config.plist its on "agdpmod=pikera" is it right?
  6. S

To be honest I do not know, where do I set this and where do I see this
  7. S

I have the RX 5700 XT with display port connected monitor and HDMI monitor
  8. S

So, i got it. macOS runs. But idk how to update to Big Sur. In the installer of big sur im getting only a black screen, no apple logo or other things
  9. S

No I don't have Catalina on my SSD there is no OS installed, I just need the USB stick to install it. will it destroy my EFI folder in any way?
  10. S

Hey, since I have a new NVMe M.2 SSD for Windows, I wanted to use my old SATA SSD for macOS Big Sur. Unfortunately I don't have a plan how to do this. But I have a suitable EFI folder that is compatible with my PC. Should I reinstall Windows when I install macOS? I also don't know how to create...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.