Search results

1. Q

Need help with BCM943602CS bluetooth

I'll probably just ignore it since BT works with everything else other than my airpods so far I've got it to work with: an iphone VIDVIE BT earbuds Sony Dualshock 4 controller might try connecting with a TP LINK BT dongle later
  2. Q

yes, pretty sure I plugged it to the slot that says USB on the motherboard I reckon bluetooth won't turn on at all in the first place if it's not plugged to the internal USB port ?
  3. Q

I'm currently running Catalina OS 10.15.4 (19E287) through opencore 0.5.7 current specs: CPU: Ryzen 3 1300x Mobo: ASRock B350 PRO4 GPU: RX 570 4GB I just got a this card recently, Wi-Fi & airdrop from my phone works fine out of the box, but I'm having some issues with bluetooth airpods (1st...
  4. Q

Ryzen 5 3500U trial install

ryzen apu is not supported you might want to check hardware compatibility first
  5. Q

Wi-Fi suddenly becomes unstable (TL-WN725N)

I'm currently dual booting Catalina OS 10.15.4 (19E287) through opencore 0.5.7 The wifi adapter (tl -wn725n) I had has been working just fine for the past few weeks but wifi connection suddenly started becoming unstable/ intermittent every few seconds since yesterday. songs played on spotify...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.