Search results

1. C

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Finally everything fixed. In my case, since I moved from clover to OC0.6.5( because so far I couldn't find tutorial supporting ryzen5000 under Bios F30 and later if using clover), and using Mojave( since 32bit works better for me, this also cause a slightly diference, ex.using SmallTree I211-AT...
  2. C

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

A bit of progress: after frustration, when I almost decided to reinstall, and enter the install interface, I clicked on the Start disk( the one next to apple logo), selected the harddrive and restart, wola, everything back to normal !! Surprise surprise. And restart for several times now, most...
  3. C

Hello Buddy, siwtch to the new EFI you did for me, however the same error is still happening, I think I will start with remaking the Bootable stick and if that doean't work, I will consider re-installing the whole thing and maybe upgrade to BigSur. Thank you very much, and I will update my...
  4. C

Thanks a lot buddy ~ But since my previous OS is Mojave, should I do any tweaks beased your EFI?
  5. C

I think your settings and EFI should not be the problem, and there might be because I switched from Clover to opencore, and didn't quite thoroughly wipe every clover items, though I did sucessfully boot with OC0.6.4 before, with ryzen5 3600 under Bios F11, and another way around that I can...
  6. C

but actually I didn't install windows, there is only one OS...
  7. C

a. if I booted with the usb tick, then select the usb EFI, then it onnly showed OCB error(screenshot 1) b. if I booted with the usb tick, then select the harddrive, then it showed OCSB and OCB error (screenshot 2) c. if I booted without the usb, after selected the hard drive, it got stuck at...
  8. C

Here is my board the bios I am using(screenshot), and yes, I have tested for several times, but still the same result, I am thinking if it's really the securityboot problem, maybe there should be some tweaks to be made in theconfig plist?
  9. C

Hello AudioGod, new CPU finally arrived, also I saw you latest EFI file and replace it with the one on my usb stick, however, after booted the computer with the stick, it showed OCB error, I searched and there was a thread here that suggest disabling the SecureBootModel in the config plist...
  10. C

Thanks AudioGod and @Shaneee, it's great to know that 5000series should work on these similar AMD parts and Mojave, I have my bootable USB prepared, will update the siuation here once I try it out. Thanks all for the help~
  11. C

I also saw this tutorial, but when I successfully booted (ryzen5 3600,BIOS F10) after swap the OC EFI, I didn't bother to clean up the old clover, but perheps I should do it, to finish the whole transition. I will update my situation here once plug in the new cpu, but I also suspect that I would...
  12. C

a. I did input my detail based on your EFI config.plist, but still, the problem is F31q didn't work while F10(or F11) works. b. all the modification I did was based on the old 3600(which I have sold since I have bought the new one), but currently I am still waiting for the new one to arrive, so...
  13. C

Hello buddy, thanks for your quick reply, I tried once used your EFI(without the usb kext), it work with F10(or F11), but once I update to official F31q, it didn’t boot either. Also i swapped the original WiFi card to Broadcom BCM94350ZAE so the Bluetooth and Airdrop works perfectly when on...
  14. C

Hello AudioGod, I am currently running Mojave (Clover) on Ryzen 5 3600 on Gigabyte AORUS X570 Itx, everything works fine, but I am looking to swap the CPU to Ryzen 7 5800x, however I tryied once on my 3600, using my old Cover boot, the latest BIOS(F31q) didn't boot, so then I switch to OC 0.6.4...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.