Search results

1. E

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thanks so much Lukakeiton, I have your efi ( without modification ). My computer is the same as yours, except for the graphics card ( 6800XT). The same motherboard, the same cpu, the same memory but I have a multiple usb controller. Here is my efi. Everything work Ok but I only have problems...
  2. E

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thanks so much. Everything is Ok but I have problem with shutdown/power off. When I try to power off every times I have to wait for 1 min and then is a restart not shutdown/power off. Do you know how to fix it?? Thanks in advance. ( excuse me my poor english) .
  3. E

Congratulations!!! Could you, please, share your efi?? thanks in advance.
  4. E

Thanks so much. It´s work but I have same problems. I have gpu 6800 XT, if I remove 6950xt kext what shoult I do?? thanks in advance and excuse me my poor english.
  5. E

Ezaul, Can I update to 12.3.1 with your efi???????
  6. E

Ezaul, Can I update to 12.3.1 with your efi?? Thanks you so much.
  7. E

Sorry, it was my mistake. Thanks so much.
  8. E

AudioGod Are you planing to do a tuto for Monterey?? Thanks so much.
  9. E

Thanks so much. Now it is OK. The problem was I have dual boot ( win and mac ) and the default hdd it was mac and now I have changed to win and now it is Ok. Now it is perfect. Thanks so much. ( excuse me for my poor english ).
  10. E

Thanks so much. Yes I have options like you in my bios. ERP disabled and S5 enabled but I can´t shut down, only restart. Thanks in advance.
  11. E

AudioGod, with your EFI 0.71 my hackintosh is Ok in 11.5 but I can shut down. When I try to shut down but it is a reset. Do you know why?? Thanks in advance. Great job. Thanks.
  12. E

How to update Open Core??

I have followed this manual but I have not been able to complete it. Maybe becuase of 0.6.7??? Thanks in advance.
  13. E

How to update Open Core??

Hi there. Could you help me to updte Open Core?? Thanks in advance.
  14. E

Luminar ai

for me too. What is the latest version of Photoshop that works with Big Sur? Thanks in advance.
  15. E

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Yes, ATi=Yes and it work properly but I have decided to do with https://www.technolli.com/ and it is OK, work properly but I thinks is a "fast work" and I dont really know if is a perfect work for the money. Thanks so mucho for your help.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.