Search results

1. H

有人能告诉我X570 5950X 6900XT的OC配置是否正确吗?

My configuration is as follows: I would like to ask @ CaseySJ、@AudioGod,to give me advice on whether the OC configuration is correct. Are there any problems? Needs modification to achieve best results! Motherboard: ASUS x570 dark hero (wifi) cpu: AMD5950x Memory: g-skill 3600 16*2...
  2. H

十x570 hero dark 5950x Ask for help

Thank you, I am using a pcie bcm94360cd network card and then a separate bluetooth usb2.0 interface. The motherboard has built-in wifi and bluetooth disabled. My system disk is a corsair mp600 pcie4.0 ssd. only macos a system. The onboard 2.5g NIC is now driveable. The problem now is that 1. it...
  3. H

十x570 hero dark 5950x Ask for help

Hi @AudioGod, I've been using the efi you created, except that because I'm using an x570 hero dark motherboard, I don't always feel like I'm getting enough performance, and then there's a bit of a microcard, and the usb customization always gives me errors. I don't know if this is a problem with...
  4. H

is big sur stable for development?

投屏会卡死
  5. H

cpu 3950x with ASUS x570 -Pro or Asus rog c8h, which one is better?

cpu 3950x,图形卡5700xt,ASUS x570-Pro或ASUS rog c8h,哪个更适合此CPU优化并可以提供更好的性能?主要做后期编辑工作。
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.