Search results

1. P

Gigabyte B650M Aorus PRO AX (rev. 1.0) EFI - Adaptable to Gigabyte B650 boards

Thought I'd put my EFI up because this thread was very helpful. Aorus Elite AX B650 Rev 1.2, BIOS FC, 7700x, Opencore 9.8, running Sonoma 14.3. I went ahead and started from scratch. Did my own MMIO discovery/testing, created SSDT's, etc. It's been running stable for a couple days. I have no...
  2. P

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thanks @Middleman, I'll look at the boot args and F215/F315 device-id & kernel patch insertions. On the kexts, My board has an Intel I211 NIC. Are you saying I no longer need to use ethernet Kexts such as SmallTree with OpenCore at all? Or do I need to get a different NIC/adapter that will run...
  3. P

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hi all, I haven't upgraded in a couple years because everything was running smooth. But its been too long so I decided to go ahead and do so. I used svan71's latest EFI and added serials, double checked a few things, etc. (thanks svan71) The upgrade from Big Sur to Ventura went smooth, no...
  4. P

Thanks for that. I'll give it a try.. Update- Fixed it, thanks. For that particular game I am solid at 200 fps now. Although I usually game on Windows, it's nice not to have to switch if I just want to play for a few minutes.
  5. P

Thanks AudioGod for all your hard work. I did ok getting a Hackintosh to work on my own, but your efi/updates makes my life a lot easier. I have been a Mac user since 1987 and I'm loving the flexibility and upgradability of the Hackintosh. I have a question for anyone who might have an answer...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.